September 28, 201016 yr Why not! ;) Because then the world would explode from the pure suckage of it all.
September 28, 201016 yr Because then the world would explode from the pure suckage of it all. Don't you know? Chris is awesome, whatever he says/does and wherever he appears, so..."suck" is definitely not a word suitable for him. He doesn't know how to suck. He can't. Even if he tries to. "Suck" is just not in his genes! :D ;)
September 28, 201016 yr *dies* Chris Martin + Glee = happy!Annie THIS! :wideeyed: Chris Martin + Glee = happy!Annie+blue :D
September 28, 201016 yr This feels all wrong somehow....I dont mind Glee, but Chris and Glee = Im just not sure.
September 28, 201016 yr Don't you know? Chris is awesome, whatever he says/does and wherever he appears, so..."suck" is definitely not a word suitable for him. He doesn't know how to suck. He can't. Even if he tries to. "Suck" is just not in his genes! :D ;) Think of it as if Chris is Mario or Luigi, and Glee is a bunch of goombas the goombas will ultimatley take away Mario's pt points if he does not AVOID! DO NOT WANT! Chris must avoid the Glee Goombas and focusing on rescuing Princess Peach (LP5)
September 28, 201016 yr I'm in London so my next goal is to find Will and get him to intervene:lol: THANK YOU :stunned: Mr. Champion es la voice of reason
September 28, 201016 yr Chris needs to make a comedy with Simon Pegg and Ricky Gervas!!!!!!!!!!! Personally I don't think Chris will be on Glee, maybe Coldplays songs will be added to an episode, and until I hear it from sources higher up.......................
September 28, 201016 yr Okay...in what capacity? Singing? Cameo? Acting? I imagine you would have asked...? Is she just one of those people who thinks Coldplay=Chris Martin and it's actually just their songs? I just don't see him doing this...or more to the point why he would... I don't hate Glee and am glad CP eventually said yes to having their songs used...I just wish they'd concentrate on making the album rather than flitting off every five minutes to do Apple gigs, Jay Z gigs, NYE shows and now to film TV shows? It's not like they need the exposure... I don't know...anyway it isn't set in stone so let's wait and see This. Obviously they can do what they want, but I'm kind of the mind that they should be in the studio rather than popping around doing so many appearances in random places. I'm not one of these people that whines and says "oh, they're selling out, they're disappointing me," but at the same time...it's things like the NYE gig in Vegas for a casino opening that makes me question their thought processes these days. I can't say I'm a fan of Glee, but I'd watch a Coldplay episode whether it had Chris Martin in it or not. I also plan to watch the Gwyneth episodes. I doubt this is true very much...I take it to mean the music, not the person. It just...doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but in the end, who knows, because they're doing some random stuff I never would have seen them doing lately. I feel like another reason this can't possibly be true is that Gwyneth is going to be on the show this autumn (I think that's confirmed? More than just a rumor?), and it would be a cold day in hell before Chris appeared on the same show as his wife, same episode or not :lol:.
September 28, 201016 yr I'm in London so my next goal is to find Will and get him to intervene +10000
September 28, 201016 yr I'm friends with quite a few of the Glee cast members, and Heather Morris, who plays Brittany the cheerleader, told me that Chris Martin will be on Glee this season, as will Darren Criss, star of A Very Potter Musical. Let me repeat that. CHRIS IS GOING TO BE ON GLEE. :D This better be true! :wideeyed: I love Glee and I love Chris (obviously)! :dance: This just made me super excited! :freak: In a way it's an odd combo, so I might get a heart attack, when/if I actually see him on the screen (perhaps mainly because I "miss him and Coldplay". :sad:). :freak:
September 28, 201016 yr For the ones who watches Glee, dont you think that one scene between Chris and Sue Sylvester might be funny ? :lol: i just hope that she does not say something about Chris´s hair :lol: like she does with Shuester
September 28, 201016 yr For the ones who watches Glee, dont you think that one scene between Chris and Sue Sylvester might be funny ? :lol: i just hope that she does not say something about Chris´s hair :lol: like she does with Shuester You're so right! :lol: Sue probably wouldn't be able to stand Chris! To be honest, I think a hair joke on Chris' expense is inevitable, but that depends on the hair length at that time. :P
September 28, 201016 yr I Don't think the general Glee audience will be that interested in Coldplay. So what if the sales go up on one of their songs all I Am watching it is to See Chrissy :D Besides everybody does something in their life just for a laugh and I Doubt it will Change the way Coldplay record Music so it's really not that bigger deal .
September 28, 201016 yr Chris on Glee...NO. Chris on House...YES!!!! Then they can have one of those sad death scenes at the end with Fix You playing. What about Chris and Hugh Laurie on piano?
September 28, 201016 yr For the ones who watches Glee, dont you think that one scene between Chris and Sue Sylvester might be funny ? :lol: i just hope that she does not say something about Chris´s hair :lol: like she does with Shuester That would be really funny! :D
September 28, 201016 yr I really hate Glee, but a ton of people at my school made a Glee club where they get together and have huge watching parties. I will be attending for this episode.
September 28, 201016 yr Im wondering if glee is seen differently throughout the world because in the UK its mainly seen as cheap (camp rock etc) but I hope you are right and it is taken as something fun. AROBTTH is my fav because the songs are so deep and emotional, something i feel VLV is lacking. I think that was a deliberate attempt to rid the band of its soppy label and i recall Chris saying in an interview he wanted to make coldplay cool. I agree also that coldplay need to change with each album but i still think they should remain faithful to their emotional songwriting skills. Apparently in France the show has quite a success. But I agree with the way UK sees it!! Seriously I watched some episodes, their covers are cheesy at best! I'm not one to denounce before having the evidences, but I don't think Coldplay on Glee is such a good idea...:thinking: As for the second part of your post, even if it's a bit out of line, I couldn't agree more either. I think VLV was an attempt to seduce a younger generation, it was more radio friendly, less authentic I guess, the previous albums were way better for me. It isn't to say I hated all the songs of VLV, I liked them but not like before that's all. :)
September 28, 201015 yr Apparently in France the show has quite a success. But I agree with the way UK sees it!! Seriously I watched some episodes, their covers are cheesy at best! I'm not one to denounce before having the evidences, but I don't think Coldplay on Glee is such a good idea...:thinking: As for the second part of your post, even if it's a bit out of line, I couldn't agree more either. I think VLV was an attempt to seduce a younger generation, it was more radio friendly, less authentic I guess, the previous albums were way better for me. It isn't to say I hated all the songs of VLV, I liked them but not like before that's all. :) Yeh your last line sums up exactly how i feel. I like the songs off VLV but the LIJ acoustic was the best for me, not over produced but instead real and raw.
September 28, 201015 yr Oh geez. First Britney, then Chris... Why can't pop and rock stars go on cool shows, instead of shows like Glee?
September 28, 201015 yr Chris Go on How to Look good naked as an example ofcourse :wink2: Hahaha :P i LOVE your comment!!!!!!!!! I was reading it on the bus, on my way to school and I lol'd. I had to show my sister cuz it was so funny!!!!!!!!
September 28, 201015 yr What about Chris and Hugh Laurie on piano? that would be SO AWESOME, but it might be too close to when Dave Matthews was on and his character and House played piano (although i've heard that Dave didn't actually play the piano, they used a double for the hand shots).
September 28, 201015 yr Yes. Does anyone here understand that these shows have ZERO credibility!!??!?! Its like coldplay releasing a song with steps, S club 7 etc!!!!! Career suicide!!
Create an account or sign in to comment