✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Which was the first cd you bought? and the last one?

Lore

I think there is another thread like this but I'm too lazy to search, I was reading the "Describe The Evolution Of Your Music Taste" thread and I was thinking about the big difference between the first cd I got and the last one :wacky:

My first CD was Backstreet Boys - Millennium :wacky: it was 1999 and I finally got a cd, I had millions of cassettes so cd's were so cool for me :wacky:

The last one was Arcade Fire - The Suburbs, I got it as a present and it's probably my favorite album of the year :wacky:

what about you?

I got loads of crap singles when I was younger.

Mambo #5 by Lou Bega

Mr Boombastic by Shaggy (though that was cassette)

My Name Is by Eminem (cassette again, and not crap :p)

The first album I bought on CD was 'The Marshall Mathers LP' by Eminem.

I don't remember the most recent album I bought. I rarely buy them now. This will change when I get a job though. It might have been a múm album.

I don't remember... D: D:

O M G

G R E G

first CD i bought like with my own money 8 Mile Soundtrack..... fuck yes.

I totally remember it ;________________________________;

And the latest, that was a gift from my momma was Michigan by Sufjan Stevens (in vinyl :cool: )

I think there is another thread like this but I'm too lazy to search, I was reading the "Describe The Evolution Of Your Music Taste" thread and I was thinking about the big difference between the first cd I got and the last one :wacky:

My first CD was Backstreet Boys - Millennium :wacky: it was 1999 and I finally got a cd, I had millions of cassettes so cd's were so cool for me :wacky:

The last one was Arcade Fire - The Suburbs, I got it as a present and it's probably my favorite album of the year :wacky:

what about you?

hahaha! Backstreet Boys was also my first CD :laugh3::laugh3: -well, it was actually a cassette, too- but it was the one named Backstreet Boys in 1998. When I finally got a CD player in 2000, I felt so important :lol:

The last album I bought was U2 "No Line on the Horizon"

what about you?

Omg Lore :wacky: Lovely choice of Cd's you got there :wink3: