✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Headphone help?!

Hello guys,

Well, I just bought a pair of HPM77 headphones from play.com. Surprise surprise, they were fakes - they lasted for two albums before the wiring started to mess up and they no longer worked properly.

So, I was just wondering... where can I buy genuine HPM-77's online for a decent price? (i.e. < £15) Obviously there's the Sony website, but there's no way I'm paying £30 for them. Any help would be very much appreciated :)

Thanks in advance :)

hi! :)

I have a question, dont know if all of you have an ipod but i would like to know if when u bought it did you use the headphones thats comes with ipod or you immediatly bought another ones ?

I´ve read several opinions and most of ppl say they bought new ones, that headphones from apple are not great

What do you think? I use the ones from ipod, never noticed any dif :\

hi! :)

I have a question, dont know if all of you have an ipod but i would like to know if when u bought it did you use the headphones thats comes with ipod or you immediatly bought another ones ?

I´ve read several opinions and most of ppl say they bought new ones, that headphones from apple are not great

What do you think? I use the ones from ipod, never noticed any dif :\

I use the Apple headphones until they break (which usually takes about 3 months) and then I buy some new ones.

I've noticed the Apple ones aren't as high quality as ones you can buy separately and they're much quieter.

I use the Apple headphones until they break (which usually takes about 3 months) and then I buy some new ones.

I've noticed the Apple ones aren't as high quality as ones you can buy separately and they're much quieter.

3 months only? :wacky: I bought my ipod in January and my headphones are still good as when i bought it :laugh3: i wonder what did you do with yours to last only 3 months!

Im with Sennheiser :smug:

Apple earphones are crap quality.

If you listen to an iPod (with songs loaded on it at a high quality bit-rate, low-bit rate sounds will still sound rubbish regardless what earphones you use) you will notice a different.

I currently use Sennheiser CX 300-II Ear-Phones ([ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-CX-300-II-Precision-Noise-Isolating/dp/B001EZYMTK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1286571796&sr=8-2]Sennheiser CX 300-II Precision Noise-Isolating: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics[/ame]) they are fantastic

If you listen to an iPod (with songs loaded on it at a high quality bit-rate, low-bit rate sounds will still sound rubbish regardless what earphones you use) you will notice a different.

I currently use Sennheiser CX 300-II Ear-Phones (Sennheiser CX 300-II Precision Noise-Isolating: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics) they are fantastic

OMG :| :| I WAS ABOUT TO BUY THOSE!!!! Im serious :laugh4: :D haha now im buying them! Thanks a lot :blush:

I currently use Sennheiser CX 300-II Ear-Phones (Sennheiser CX 300-II Precision Noise-Isolating: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics) they are fantastic

This type blows goats. It falls of your ears when you make any light move with your head,you barely hear the bass :thumbsdown:

sound's very subjective...the best would be if you know of a shop that'll let you try on the earphones/headphones, preferably with your own music collection, before you commit to buying them. only problem is most shops don't offer the "try before you buy" option for earphones/headphones.

personally, i've been using Ultimate Ears for a good 4yrs+...my 1st pair was the UE Super.fi 3 Studio & recently i got the UE700s (lucky enough to grab them at 50% off). pricey, but they're comfy as hell...& i wasn't a big fan of in-ear monitors before this. :D

oh...& they have like a HUGE list of bands/musicians/roadies using their products. tho the brand in itself is largely unheard of.

i got these today. Sennheiser HD 448

12622.jpg

they cancel ambient noise passively. meaning you dont have an annoying battery pack to deal with rather the closed design blocks out noise. the downside is it only blocks out maybe 70% of noise whereas a good active (with battery pack) noise canceler gives u up to 90% cancellation. they're comfortable to use for between an hour or hour and a half anything more your ears will start to burn a little. the sound is great for rock and most "indie" types of music but if you like rave or heavy bass dance then stay away from these. the bass on it just cant handle those genres of music. personally for me the biggest downside is the fact that it doesnt fold away but i candeal with that.

i got this for about $100 aussie dollars which is now equal to US and Canadian dollars and about 60 pounds. i also got 2yrs warranty on it.

• 5 weeks later...