✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Marie

^ coolio!

NEW YEAH YEAH YEAHS SONG YOU GUYS!!!!!

Well, not really. Well I don't know. It has Karen O in it but I'm not sure if the guys are in it. It has Peaches in it and you can hear Johnny Knoxville in it!!! This song's on the Jackass Number Two soundtrack!

http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/interscope/yeahyeahyeahs/jackass2/audio/backass.asx

WOOO! It's really good! :cool:

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I hope it is too:laugh4:I think he should stick to doing crazy stunts, destroying people's property and chasing wild animals in his underwear!:laugh4:

I love Karen's voice on this one! :nice: Its quite the cathy tune, I've heard it like 3 times in a row as of now.

That tampon thing is sooo not true lol. But once someone chucked a tampon on stage (it was unused) and she put it in her mouth... kinda gross yeah. Karen O does things like spits beer up in the air so cool herself down, she sometimes does it to the audience too lol.

I wasn't much of a fan until June when I was in the front row for the YYY's at Splendour In The Grass, now I LOVE them! She did lots of rubbing and stuff with her towel and towards the end of the show tossed it into the crowd, and my friends grabbed it, and had a little fight with these other people that grabbed it too, that went on for about 3 songs... we got it in the end though and we split it into 5 pieces, one for each of us and now I have 1/5 of Karen O's sweaty Splendour Towel. Woo go me hahaha.

I love the YYY's :D

That tampon thing is sooo not true lol. But once someone chucked a tampon on stage (it was unused) and she put it in her mouth... kinda gross yeah. Karen O does things like spits beer up in the air so cool herself down, she sometimes does it to the audience too lol.

I wasn't much of a fan until June when I was in the front row for the YYY's at Splendour In The Grass, now I LOVE them! She did lots of rubbing and stuff with her towel and towards the end of the show tossed it into the crowd, and my friends grabbed it, and had a little fight with these other people that grabbed it too, that went on for about 3 songs... we got it in the end though and we split it into 5 pieces, one for each of us and now I have 1/5 of Karen O's sweaty Splendour Towel. Woo go me hahaha.

I love the YYY's :D

Thank god the tampon stories arent true:wreck: They were a little too horror for me:laugh4:

I love the story, and hey you also got a towel...although it was sweaty:uhoh: But it was Karen O's, so that's fine.

Oh lord, "thanks for signing my tampon"? WTF? Does she have an obsession with them? lmfao. lmfao:laugh4:

Nme. com

Yeah Yeah Yeahs collaborate with The Horrors

Nick Zinner is working with Southend's finest

Yeah Yeah Yeahs guitarist Nick Zinner has spoken out about collaborating with NME cover stars The Horrors - and says he'd be happy to do it again.

Zinner has been working with the garage rockers on their debut album, set for release next year.

"I liked their music and image - both trashy, macabre, loud and a little bit camp. Also, after meeting them, I was happy to learn they were all secret brainiacs," said Zinner of the link-up.

"The boys were very well behaved in the studio - I would reward each of them upon completion of their final takes with a pint of virgin blood," he told Neu! Magazine. "I would love to work together again, if my schedule allowed it."

The Horrors are set to release their new single 'Count In Fives' on October 30

Oooh yeah it was last night :dance: OMGOMG I can't even begin explaining how good it was! I was impressed big time I swear. And I have to say, Karen was as feminine as a girl can be! No tampons or things of the sort :laugh3: I loved it especially cause you can tell how much they were enjoying themselves on stage, which is awesome just awesome. Not a single thing to criticise, TOO GOOD it was. And they gave their finest rendition of 'Maps' which almost brought a tear to my eye. I don't think they'll ever play it that well.

Didn't bring my camera with me so couldn't take any pictures, but I'll definitely let you know if I find any :wink2:

Oooh yeah it was last night :dance: OMGOMG I can't even begin explaining how good it was! I was impressed big time I swear. And I have to say, Karen was as feminine as a girl can be! No tampons or things of the sort :laugh3: I loved it especially cause you can tell how much they were enjoying themselves on stage, which is awesome just awesome. Not a single thing to criticise, TOO GOOD it was. And they gave their finest rendition of 'Maps' which almost brought a tear to my eye. I don't think they'll ever play it that well.

Didn't bring my camera with me so couldn't take any pictures, but I'll definitely let you know if I find any :wink2:

No tampons? :laugh4:lmfao.

Ok. seriously, sounds as if that was a hell of a show. Maps is one of my favorites, glad they played it well!.

:stunned:

It was! I wasn't expecting such an amazing gig to be honest :confused: Karen sounded on top form, and so did the rest of the guys (except for some guitar problems at the start), and Nick crashed his guitar to the stage at the end and threw random bits to the public! So very nice :D He also took several photos of the audience at the end (and I learnt by a quick search on wikipedia that he is an accomplished photographer).

'Cheated Hearts' was perfect too, very very rocking and people loved it to bits. She made this long dedication of 'Maps' to basically everyone, and said the show was extra special for them as it was the last YYYs gig of the year.

I always love when you see how much they're enjoying themselves, even if they don't sound perfect, and they were certainly enjoying themselves on stage this time.