✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Marie

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or just download the whole thing :smartass:

Laura dear are you going to see them in Mtl April 8th?

You could download it. Or you could just listen to it on the website...geez KYRA! hahaha I did download Gold Lion and another song off the album. I like them a lot.

Oh, and as for April 8th. I don't believe I will be going. I thought about it, but I don't think I can. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Cant wait to buy this album!

'Gold Lion' is one of the best songs i've heard in a long time, I cant get it out of my head! :cool:

Would anyone be able to upload it (Gold Lion) for me please? Im dying to atleast have this track until I manage buy the album! Would be much appreciated.

• 5 months later...

So Im a new fan. Got the album(Show your Bones) out of pure curiosity...NOW IM LOVING IT. I've become completely in love with Turn Into.

Who's seen them live round here?

They are stopping by in live 2 weeks and I'd love to see them live, but I just dont know if it'll be worth it.

SO HELP!!!

:D

Yeah I've checked them out. I fucking love em!!!! The prob is I hate going to gigs alone, and Im trying to convince my sis to go with me. LMAO.

I think I'll go. I've been obsessing over them in the past two weeks and it would be incredibly stupid to miss the show.

:D