✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Marie

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is really a horror story and kinda belly uplifting if you know what i mean.. ;)

once she took out her tampon from you-know-what and throw it on the ppl.

she usually takes piss /real one/ on the stage and almost every time she spits on ppl in front rows....

this is really a horror story and kinda belly uplifting if you know what i mean.. ;)

she usually takes piss /real one/ on the stage and almost every time she spits on ppl in front rows....

wow, just wow...

Oh my goodness! :o . Yeah....be sure to sit in the back....

But a little piss and ...menstruation won't stop me from going to one of their concerts...that's how much I love them...and I'm sure it doesn't happen at EVERY show ;) . But bring a raincoat, just in case LMAO. ew...

Oh my goodness! :o . Yeah....be sure to sit in the back....

But a little piss and ...menstruation won't stop me from going to one of their concerts...that's how much I love them...and I'm sure it doesn't happen at EVERY show ;) . But bring a raincoat, just in case LMAO. ew...

This made me laugh so much! A raincoat????????????

LMAO.

LOl, even my bro heard me on the other room!.

:laugh4::laugh4:

um i dont think that was karen o

i actually remember hearing about that on vh1 100 most metal moments and it was a lead singer from L7 i believe says right here.

94 - L7 singer throws her used tampon into the audience.

http://www.amiannoying.com/(qsjscnj2h5uvj2uebe0zgbrz)/collection.aspx?collection=5770

anyways i love yyy ever since fever to tell and show your bones and ive downloaded all their bsides and demo's im just a yyy freak i love them but ive never seen them in concert and im dying to go!

well, I'm glad that's all cleared up.

Just the thought of that...ew!

I have most of their songs too! I became a YYY freak when I heard "maps."

Do you guys have a favorite YYY song??? I love maps but Black Tongue, Gold Lion, HoneyBear, Sweets, and Phenomena are also my favs. I can sit here and list all my favs but that would take a while! lol...

um i dont think that was karen o

i actually remember hearing about that on vh1 100 most metal moments and it was a lead singer from L7 i believe says right here.

94 - L7 singer throws her used tampon into the audience.

http://www.amiannoying.com/(qsjscnj2h5uvj2uebe0zgbrz)/collection.aspx?collection=5770

anyways i love yyy ever since fever to tell and show your bones and ive downloaded all their bsides and demo's im just a yyy freak i love them but ive never seen them in concert and im dying to go!

REALLY? OMG So that means I could consider going!!!!

:dance:

Yeah Yeah Yeahs announce novel in store

The band want fans to dress like them

Yeah Yeah Yeahs have announced a new novelty for an up coming in-store appearence.

The band will be playing an acoustic set at the Criminal Records shop in Atlanta, Georgia, on October 14 and instead of signing autographs after the show, they will invite fans to dress up like them.

The trio want to reprise their Carling Weekend: Reading Festival appearance, where they recruited fans dressed as the group to introduce them onstage.

"The band doesn't have time to do the full-on meet and greet signing thing because they have to get to soundcheck for their big show at the Tabernacle," explains the shop's website Criminal.com. "BUT they will take photos with any fans that are dressed like them. Yep. Seriously."

The in-store starts at 3pm, after which the Yeah Yeah Yeahs play a full gig at the Atlanta Tabernacle as part of their current US tour.

:lol: That is just hilarious!