🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Womanly Thread

Cobalt

Greg wants to know if we like brazilians or not - and no not the people from Brazil.

So, you'd then picture whether the poster does or not?

Yes, yes he did. :whip:

It would be in the back of my mind yes. I'm saying I don't want to talk about it so don't make me out to be the bad guy. I mean I'm sure you girls wouldn't want to know about the intimate details of the male posters here, or at least a large amount of them as then it could possibly affect how you perceive them, even though it shouldn't. It wouldn't change my perception of someone at all, but I'd constantly be aware I was talking to a person who had whatever style haha. There are some things you don't need to know about strangers, not out of matters of taste because I have no problems with people doing whatever and it doesn't freak me out, just simply because secrets are nice to have. I wouldn't want to know everyone here in too much detail, nor every girl I met.

Oh and for Gregs peaked curiousity no I don't have a Brazilian, don't like any hair down there at all personally.

Haha, so am I going to be the one seen as the pervert here? This is not my curiosity haha.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow it looks like I've missed out on a lot of juicy action in this thread, normally I plop myself in the middle of that.

When it comes to hair I prefer a girl who waxes instead of shaves, it definitely feels smoother and they need to do it less regularly. Though to be honest us menly folk probably care less about hairy legs then girls think (To an extent- lets be reasonable people!) I mean if there is bristle or hair, you can't even tell unless you really stroke the opposite direction of hair growth.

As for the nether regions, don't necessarily need it to be Brazillian'd, as long as it's trimmed and tidy that's fine. Any decent guy does the same thing, nobody wants to look like John and Yoko.

Wow it looks like I've missed out on a lot of juicy action in this thread, normally I plop myself in the middle of that.

When it comes to hair I prefer a girl who waxes instead of shaves, it definitely feels smoother and they need to do it less regularly. Though to be honest us menly folk probably care less about hairy legs then girls think (To an extent- lets be reasonable people!) I mean if there is bristle or hair, you can't even tell unless you really stroke the opposite direction of hair growth.

As for the nether regions, don't necessarily need it to be Brazillian'd, as long as it's trimmed and tidy that's fine. Any decent guy does the same thing, nobody wants to look like John and Yoko.

:laugh4:

I broke a nail. :angry:

Not. Happy.

Not because I have perfectly manicured nails (I can't stand those fake french nails) but it's just a pain in the arse.

You tell me, gossip queen :lips:

Since when am I a gossip queen?! :inquisitive: I don't gossip.

I epilate my armpits :smug:

Omg it's soooo painful :bigcry:

OMG, you crazy girl ... well, I guess it gets less painful after some time, but it was bleeding and aching so much the first time that I just decided to keep shaving that area. :dead:

Shaving your legs is annoying because you have to do it too often, I prefer waxing.

Yeah ... I'd have to do it every day and it's just really annoying and time consuming.

I prefer epilating to waxing lately though, because I can never get all the hair with the wax ... and I'm too broke to go to a professional waxer. :p

:laugh4:

I broke a nail. :angry:

Not. Happy.

Not because I have perfectly manicured nails (I can't stand those fake french nails) but it's just a pain in the arse.

I can't stand those super-long fake nails either ... but I like French manicure ... just when the nails are not too long though, then it looks nice. :wacky:

Since when am I a gossip queen?! :inquisitive: I don't gossip.

OMG, you crazy girl ... well, I guess it gets less painful after some time, but it was bleeding and aching so much the first time that I just decided to keep shaving that area. :dead:

I know you're not, don't get all angry on me :disappointed:

Well, just a bit less painful, but it's quick so it's okay xD

Omg, bleeding? :uhoh:

I know you're not, don't get all angry on me :disappointed:

Well, just a bit less painful, but it's quick so it's okay xD

Omg, bleeding? :uhoh:

I could never get angry at you. :blush:

Hahahaha ... maybe if I let someone wax it I wouldn't mind that much ... it would still bleed though. xD

I like french manicures on natural nails. The long fake ones look tacky.

But I think it looks stupid when the woman has really short nails, so in order to make it look like she has longer nails they paint a longer tip which then makes the rest of the nail look short and stubby.

I like french manicures on natural nails. The long fake ones look tacky.

But I think it looks stupid when the woman has really short nails, so in order to make it look like she has longer nails they paint a longer tip which then makes the rest of the nail look short and stubby.

Yup, I meant the natural nails too ... I can't stand the fake nails. :sick:

I usually cut them like middle-long :uhoh: and then do the French manicure.

Talking about nails. I think I have never ever in my life had long fingernails because I bite them since I was 3 years old. I think I did that really badly as a child. Like they looked red and bloody. Well nowadays they don't they just look like I have cut them badly Haha. I can't stop though. I have tried so often but The fact that I am not used to long nails makes it hard for me to stop. It may sound weird but I actually even find long nails disgusting. Well on myself. I don't actually mind other peoples nails as long as their not too long.

So Yeah that's my story about one of my flaws.

Just wondering what's your preference for eyebrow grooming?

threading, waxing, or tweezing?

I like threading the best it lasts the longest, but makes my eyes water when it gets done.

I just got mine waxed and it was painless. And I hate tweezing.