Cobalt

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is this witchcraft

this has not happened to me thus far

i have never heard of such things happening

Hahaha. I've heard of it happening to a number of people. I'm currently on the pill and have the implant in (to help with controlling my mood swings) and I've gone up to a 30E. Which is slightly annoying because it's a rare size so the bras are harder to find a more expensive, oh sigh.

Hahaha. I've heard of it happening to a number of people. I'm currently on the pill and have the implant in (to help with controlling my mood swings) and I've gone up to a 30E. Which is slightly annoying because it's a rare size so the bras are harder to find a more expensive, oh sigh.

I'm going to start to take a weak pill in some days (because I have to wait for my next period....)...I bought a new bra today....now I'm afraid it'll be too small soon....:\

I feel your pain!

You might wanna try brastop if you haven't already.

http://www.brastop.com/default.aspx

I used to be an A then I got measured and they told me I was a C

but my bewbs are more like A's so it confused me.

It all depends on your backsize. It's a general misconception that your boobs have to be pretty big if you're a C or a D cup. That's not necessarily the case, the cup of a 28C is the same size as that of a 32A!

The problem is that places like M&S or La Senza generally won't tell you if you've got a smaller backsize because they don't sell you any smaller bras.

Check out this link, it's very helpful!

It all depends on your backsize. It's a general misconception that your boobs have to be pretty big if you're a C or a D cup. That's not necessarily the case, the cup of a 28C is the same size as that of a 32A!

The problem is that places like M&S or La Senza generally won't tell you if you've got a smaller backsize because they don't sell you any smaller bras.

Check out this link, it's very helpful!

okay thanks :surprised:

that must be so awkward to find sizes D; I don't feel so annoyed with mine now (sorry) I used to love buying just the nice cheap primark ones.

It's really awkward to find, I wish I could just go to normal shops but nothing will fit me.

I don't get why there so few places that sell bras with smaller backsides. I'm not saying my size is common but loads of skinny girls will be a 28 or a 30 backsize but many of them probably wear a 32 because hardly anyone sells smaller sizes.

It's also quite difficult to find clothes, anything that isn't tailored will make me look fat.

It's really awkward to find, I wish I could just go to normal shops but nothing will fit me.

I don't get why there so few places that sell bras with smaller backsides. I'm not saying my size is common but loads of skinny girls will be a 28 or a 30 backsize but many of them probably wear a 32 because hardly anyone sells smaller sizes.

It's also quite difficult to find clothes, anything that isn't tailored will make me look fat.

Yeah, like my body shape doesn't look odd at all. They should bring in more sizes like that.

I can't buy dresses online cause I can't be sure they fit. I have to try them on because only certain cuts fit, and even with that they sometimes aren't that comfortable.

Yeah, like my body shape doesn't look odd at all. They should bring in more sizes like that.

I can't buy dresses online cause I can't be sure they fit. I have to try them on because only certain cuts fit, and even with that they sometimes aren't that comfortable.

Same here! I can only really wear fitted clothes. Wearing a waist belt helps though and loose top can look alright with a high waisted skirt.

Have you tried debenhams? Looking at their site there they do 28 G sizes in actually pretty enough bras?

Thanks! I sometimes went there when I lived in Liverpool. I've never ordered anything online though, I need to check out their website!

question,

know if you go up a bra size on the pill? do you go back down a size when you come off it?

* late to the conversation *

I don't think it has a direct impact; but weight gain is a side effect of the pill, and some of that excess weight likely ends up in your bewbs. So... no and yes?