✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is Coldplaying really the best place to go for romantic advice?

Josh42

Probably not, but I'll ask you all anyway.

Today after coming out of the subway on my way to Uni, I passed by what I could easily say was one of the most gorgeous girls I've ever seen in my life. We locked eyes for probably 4-5 seconds, then passed by each other. The whole day in class all I could think about was how much I regret not saying something to her. The street is such a weird place to approach someone and start a conversation... that is, without being creepy.

I checked the time after I passed by her, so tomorrow I'm going to try to be there at the same time. If I see her, I have to say something...my question is, WHAT? What can I say? I'm sure all of you have seen someone on the street before and wished you could talk to them. Is it impossible to approach someone in such an ordinary, mindless situation as walking down the street? Am I hopeless?

I think it's time we break the barrier, cross that threshold, and solve this problem together, the question is just how...

Pretend you think you know her from somewhere and then be like "OH GEE that's cuz I saw you yesterday I'm such a dork! :awesome:". Just say anything, even pretty girls can be nice if they're taken by surprise in public, she's not going to tell you to go away.

You can say "ehhhh baby girl, you be lookin all fine"

works for me all the time.

That works all the time.

Usually I just have to give them a quick wink or lick my lips and I got her wrapped around my finger :wink3:

Ahhh I was in this exact situation last monday. :bomb:

The difference is that I didn't even consider saying anything. Maybe I'm pessimistic but I'd never consider that someone that I rate as "the most gorgeous man ever" is in my league. And, that person, being this beautiful, is probably already taken anyway. And yeah, there is not much you can say in this situation that won't make you sound lame! :lol:

I'm sorry, I suppose this is not the answer you were looking for. :escaping2:

You can say "ehhhh baby girl, you be lookin all fine"

works for me all the time.

That wouldn't work with me. I'd just think "omg, what a cliché! he must go to every good looking girl and use the same sentence over and over again. Lame!"

Approach at pace, with a twisted smile on your face and simply ask 'What are your views on cirumcision?'

Yeah, totally. :tongue: :laugh3:

Sorry for the song I had to think of when I saw your thread. :P

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIEku7hNrt4]YouTube - James Blunt You´re Beautiful (Sub EspañolEnglish).wmv[/ame]

But I agree with what Reilly said!

Just try starting a conversation from there if you see her again.

I'm all for doing those things, nothing bad can happen, "if you never try you never know" blabla :lol:

Good luck!! :nice:

Just say: I HAVE A HUUUUUUUUGE PENUS.:wacky:

No srlsy, ask her a lighter if you saw her smoking, or ask her a way to go somewhere. Even if you'd know the answer. But tell sumffin smart so you can go on and talk about her or whatever.