✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is Coldplaying really the best place to go for romantic advice?

Josh42

No srlsy, ask her a lighter if you saw her smoking, or ask her a way to go somewhere.

Oh no I just realised I do have chat up lines :cry:

I do both those things, and both result in "I dont even smoke I just want to talk to you" and "I know where it is I was just looking for an excuse...". But the direction one is the better because at least you have a chance to talk about something, instead of "Haha you smoke! :lol: Oh cancer and lung disease lulz :nice:"

Like I said, just freaking say anything, if she made eye contact with you then she wants you to, stop being a lil girl.

I do both those things, and both result in "I dont even smoke I just want to talk to you" and "I know where it is I was just looking for an excuse...". But the direction one is the better because at least you have a chance to talk about something, instead of "Haha you smoke! :lol: Oh cancer and lung disease lulz :nice:"

Like I said, just freaking say anything, if she made eye contact with you then she wants you to, stop being a lil girl.

Agreed.

Today, a guy talked to me for a some reasons, and he told me: "you've got beautiful eyes, keep your gorgeous smile" It was cute, even if the guy was not my type at all and I think he was gay anyway haha. :lol:

But he did it really nicely so I liked it. And it was the first words of the day that I heard so kinda cool. :lol:

You could just chloroform me:P

you dont expect her to be in the same place everyday, do you?

There's not a single place you walk by every single day? I walk the same route to school every day, so who's to say she wasn't walking her daily route? She was too young to not be in either Uni or High School, so it's not like she was just out shopping on a wednesday morning.

Do you know what is she doing at this place ? Uni or sumffin ?

I would guess Uni, although there are a few high schools in the general area that she could have been coming from.

Yea, that's why I'm kicking myself for not doing shit.