✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

what are you most afraid of?

Arwen Evenstar

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a friend who's incredibly afraid of heights. I remember when we were in Munich together that she wanted to show me everything and climb up the stairs of church tower to have a better view. Unfortunately the staircase was wooden and you could see the ground getting farer and farer away through the steps. I asked her a million times if she wanted to go back down but she somehow managed to get herself up there, although it took us thrice as long as it would usually take one.

I'm not afraid of heights at all, I love it ... so I had my problems with understanding her, but I'm even more extreme when it comes to spiders. I've been trying over and over again to tell myself that they can never harm me etc. It doesn't work ... I get panic attacks ... hyperventilating, crying and I usually run away immediately without even thinking. I wish I could somehow get over it, because I know it's silly, but the thought of even touching a spider with my hand makes me want to cut it off.

once when I was sleeping I had a big dead spider fall on my face :shocked2: :(

^Well that's what I mean, are we classified as being afraid of heights?

Well I don't know if I'm afraid, that's why I said not great with heights. If I'm not secure then I'm not very good at all. And if there is just a flimsy railing in the way I get urges to throw myself off, even though I'm not suicidal haha.

how can you bungee jump if you are scared of heights :thinking:

Good point.:dozey:

Reverse bunjee jumping is totally different since you start from the ground. If I had to get out at the top and throw myself off the edge I don't think I'd be able to do it.

Here's me, back when I was a fatboy. Glad I'm not that big anymore, this was a few years ago.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azc6pvLhB2Y]YouTube - DVD VR 01[/ame]

What are you afraid of Mark, I must know :sneaky:

and that looks really scary Greg, I would shit myself if I did that :stunned:

and ps. you're not fat at all!

Yeah Mark. Write down your fears.

And your address.

Well I've never been huge, but there my cheeks are massive and you can barely see my eyes haha. So I guess my biggest fear is going back to that size.