✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

what are you most afraid of?

Arwen Evenstar

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a fear that one day I'm gonna be bouncing naked on a trampoline and someone will take a picture of me as I'm going back towards the ground, so my genitals will be in the air due to the gravity. Then they will cut the trampoline out of the picture so that it just looks like I'm just there, naked with an erection the size of a flaccid penis.

(I don't really, but I did have that dream once :lol:)

I think I am just obsessed with the thought that I will experience a tornado one day.....I even dreamt of it quite often....my friends and family love to make fun of that

We had some tornadoes in Hannover, really small ones, but they touched the ground. :o

I have a fear that one day I'm gonna be bouncing naked on a trampoline and someone will take a picture of me as I'm going back towards the ground, so my genitals will be in the air due to the gravity. Then they will cut the trampoline out of the picture so that it just looks like I'm just there, naked with an erection the size of a flaccid penis.

What a twisted mind you have omg!! I wonder what such a dream can mean.......... :blank:

Anyway, thanks for the laugh :laugh3:.

tumblr_l9wk2rW7PT1qd9goyo1_500.png

maybe :uhoh:

:husky:

:deadhusky:

Fixed :lips:

honestly I am scared that one day all my loved ones will die :cry:

Yeh that is my ultimate nightmare. Also I can't handle the thought of my dog Sami dying. After that, I would hate to have locked in syndrome, some guy had it for 13 years and couldn't let anyone know he was conscious.

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Braddock;4513656

(I don't really, but I did have that dream once )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol possibly the funniest post I've ever seen on here!