✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Check In When You Have Started Listening To Christmas Music

MrMagpie

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know whether or not I've checked in, because the other week I listened to Jona Lewie's "Stop the Cavalry" which has the word 'Christmas' in the chorus and sounds quite Christmassy, it's a classic 'Christmas' song but he insists it's an anti-war song about being home by Christmas, and he doesn't feel it should be associated with the joy of the holiday itself.

Ah hell it's just a freaking topic! Put me down.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ompkCOEOuA]YouTube - Jona Lewie - Stop The Cavalry[/ame]

YES! They're Christmas songs are awesome. And yeah I think the only one with vocals I listen to is Christmas Canon :heart:

-highfive- :cheesy:

Yeah, it's pretty amazing. I only have "Christmas Eve and Other Stories" as far as albums go, though.

With vocals, I actually rather like "Good King Joy." Maybe it's the slight gospel feel. :tongue:

At any rate, it's not officially the Christmas season for me until I put on a Christmas album from Mannheim Steamroller. :wacky:

-highfive- :cheesy:

Yeah, it's pretty amazing. I only have "Christmas Eve and Other Stories" as far as albums go, though.

With vocals, I actually rather like "Good King Joy." Maybe it's the slight gospel feel. :tongue:

At any rate, it's not officially the Christmas season for me until I put on a Christmas album from Mannheim Steamroller. :wacky:

That's what I have too! It's great! :D

I like that album too :wacko:

Tsk tsk Uranus, tsk tsk. :P

:facepalm:

It happens