✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The 7th Mixtape Exchange (1ST POST UPDATE)

ivet

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holly snizzle, i might not get a mixtape.

20?!! :shocked2:

get it done people :whip:

GET 'EM IN :evil:

:blush:

You should list down all their names here if they fail to hand it down by the deadline :mean:

And I'll spam their profile as a punishment :blush:

:lol: Calm the eff down, people! There are still a few hours to go til the end of the day! :P I'm one of the 20, and all I have to do is zip it and upload it.

That's nice of you to offer! Someone else did a mini review for me last time, so don't worry about it. I just wish the original receiver would have reviewed it. They've disappeared from the forum! :P

Thanks for offering! :D

Oh, OK. Sure, it's not a problem. :nice:

TECHNICOLOR SPARKS IF YOU WANT TO MAKE ONE JUST IN CASE WE NEED A SPARE YOU CAN ALWAYS DO THAT.

CURRENTLY MISSING 20 MIXTAPES, GUYS GET YO SHIT TOGETHER.

NEVER FORGIVE

NEVER FORGET

jk, but seriously tho.

I sent mine to you just a few minutes ago, so I should be good to go now. :wacky:

aannnndd... done.

Hope the link works! :P

YAY.

i'm getting really impatient with some of you.

A couple have pm'd me and said they'd have it in ASAP which doesn't exactly mean a bit past the deadline or today even...

but hopefully, HOPEFULLY we get them all in :nice:

i'm getting really impatient with some of you.

A couple have pm'd me and said they'd have it in ASAP which doesn't exactly mean a bit past the deadline or today even...

but hopefully, HOPEFULLY we get them all in :nice:

Ivet, when you sent the pms, did you tick the tracking box so you know who has actually read their pm and who hasn't? Some of the 20 might not have even been online to read the pm, in which case they should probably be kicked out at the end of the time period. As for the people with the last tapes, it guess you can just give out all the tapes that have come in and hope the rest get their in quickly.Still, 20 people who won't get a tape because their partner couldn't get it done in like two weeks, seems a bit unfair, even though I know lots of people have different circumstances with exams and time and stuff.

Don't shoot me!!! I'm finishing my mixtape now (I've already warned ivet with a PM this afternoon) and I'm SO SORRY for being late!!!!!!!!! :embarrassed:

Doing the best I can.

Will finish it ASAP (between 30 min - 1hr) :\

You're not late. You still have 1 hour and 40 minutes. :smiley: