✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I am scared of Facebook!

Arwen Evenstar

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*I'll just ignore the stupid locks :dozey:*

NOOO don't leave! Annoying is not bad, just come up with a less annoying act that won't get old and I wont be mean!!

This thread needs you!!! :bigcry:

fine, I'll stay for a while :kiss:

but what should my new act be :thinking:

should I act like a mean bitch :sneaky:

I was thinking about acting like a mentally retarted person, but we already have many of those on this forum, so I won't bother :rolleyes:

nope :)

I love them, which is why I frequent this forum ;)

I take offense to this, as you're using the term "mentally handicapped" as an insult. . . do you think the mentally handicapped choose to be the way they are? No. I have a friend who's mentally handicapped, and she's the sweetest person but I always have to stick up for her because people make fun of her. . . surely you can insult him in another way that doesn't involve things about people who were born less fortunate than you? Because that's a real low move.

I take offense to this, as you're using the term "mentally handicapped" as an insult. . . do you think the mentally handicapped choose to be the way they are? No. I have a friend who's mentally handicapped, and she's the sweetest person but I always have to stick up for her because people make fun of her. . . surely you can insult him in another way that doesn't involve things about people who were born less fortunate than you? Because that's a real low move.

GOSH we're talking about spammers who come on here to be jerks, not actually handicapped people! JEEZ. :rolleyes: I hate it when people misinterpret obvious things

oh come on

you know I was joking!

my uncle was mentally handicapped, and he died at a young age

I was his favourite niece when he was alive, so I obviously did not mean to insult anyone.

GOSH we're talking about spammers who come on here to be jerks, not actually handicapped people! JEEZ. :rolleyes: I hate it when people misinterpret obvious things

I hate when people don't take responsibility for what they say, or laugh at.

How were mentally handicapped people not being mentioned? They were being compared to people who arwen didn't like.