November 21, 201015 yr The last time a group of people were THIS excited to set sail, it all ended with an iceberg. #Justsayin'
November 21, 201015 yr ^ :lol: Well, hopefully there won't be any icebergs in the middle of the Thames in November...
November 21, 201015 yr ^ :lol: Well, hopefully there won't be any icebergs in the middle of the Thames in November... Why ever not, we've had a whale in the thames before !
November 21, 201015 yr Why ever not, we've had a whale in the thames before ! Really?! :stunned: That's cool. Poor whale, though. Well, I suppose it isn't an impossibility to have an iceberg just highly unlikely!
November 21, 201015 yr The last time a group of people were THIS excited to set sail, it all ended with an iceberg. #Justsayin'
November 21, 201015 yr Really?! :stunned: That's cool. Poor whale, though. Well, I suppose it isn't an impossibility to have an iceberg just highly unlikely! http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4633376.stm ;)
November 21, 201015 yr Guys, I'm at work and don't have much time for keeping this list up to date. Now there is still Nancy's and footyfan10's ticket. would you mind if I just propose that those two go to icecoldplay and Monique? No confirmation yet from Frida and Isabella that they'll be partners. elena still has a ticket as well. Will send out PMs.
November 21, 201015 yr Where do you get your emoticons from? you seem have a back catalogue, though I shouldn't complain - I suppose it's better than the old ':rolleyes:' :P
November 21, 201015 yr Isabella has pulled out. Awaiting confirmation from Monique and icecoldplay that they'll accept the offered tickets.
November 21, 201015 yr Now there is still Nancy's and footyfan10's ticket. would you mind if I just propose that those two go to icecoldplay and Monique? No confirmation yet from Frida and Isabella that they'll be partners. elena still has a ticket as well. Will send out PMs. It's a good suggestion but I think until you hear otherwise Nancy is busy arranging something for her ticket.
November 21, 201015 yr I left you a message yellowlover, I'm waiting for the reply :), I definitely want the ticket
November 21, 201015 yr Another match is made! footyfan10 gave his ticket to Monique. Thank you very much! :kiss:
November 21, 201015 yr I left you a message yellowlover, I'm waiting for the reply :), I definitely want the ticketNo need to, please cancel your request to yellowlover - you're already in! :dance:
November 21, 201015 yr Yes, I think it's really coold that alsmot everyone who wants to and can go, is getting tickets. I almost feel not special for actually winning :laugh3:
November 21, 201015 yr I'm getting so happy to see everyone getting matched up :wacky:And me, too! :P
November 21, 201015 yr and thank you very much for helping me out even though you almost don't know me :) , I really appreciate it not only as a coldplay fan, but also as a foreigner who has just arrived in London, I've got some jetlag and I'm a bit confused, but I feel relieved and very glad of course about that now =)
November 21, 201015 yr Hey to all you lovely winners... you don't know how lovely you are! If you don't have a guest for the night and need a place to stay, I live in London and would love to go with you! Message me this sounds good to you or add me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/jeremy.hickman1
November 21, 201015 yr And me, too! :P im not even going but im so happy for every1 going:dance: and anna i have to say this you are really working hard fixing the ppl with no tickets along with ian and u both should get a treat from every1 going:nice: and love from us all:hug: :kiss:
Create an account or sign in to comment