✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[11-June-2011] Coldplay @ Pinkpop Landgraaf festival, Netherlands

Carlaatje

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Yeah that sucks. Stupid people.

Well it happened when the gates opened. Everyone started pushing, but when we finally got through the gates we actually had lots of space in the front.

Edit:

I think I'm having about fifteen conversations with you at the moment Harja. :lol:

Oh, sounds horrible. I think you were lucky this guy helped you out, because it was just every man for himself. But then again, he helped himself by helping you of course...

I know exactly what you went through. Never again. :hug:

So it happened on the right side too... Then a lot more people must have had a similar experience. Weird. I would have liked to hear just a small message from the organization. I mean, our lives were in serious danger! :P

Edit: I've sent them an e-mail. I want to know if they've heard more stories like ours, there must have been at least one person complaining about it.

:hug:

They must have heard about it. Two days later we were in line to get up to the front for Foo Fighters, and the security told us we had to put our hands above our heads, so no one could push anyone else. That worked well. The pushing was way less dan with Coldplay. I did have very shaky hands though, even if i got through the gates without any problems.

If you hear from them, please let me know. I'm curious what they have to say about it! :smiley:

• 2 months later...

Full HD Version, Part [2/2]

Part [1/2] coming. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrtc2qndvVc&hd=1]Coldplay - Pinkpop Festival 2011, Netherland, [2/2] Full HD - YouTube[/ame]

Setlist: (Part [1/2] and [2/2])

01. Trouble

02. Viva La Vida

----------------------------

03. Life Is For Living

04. Clocks