June 14, 201115 yr then Jay-z started, we were bouncing up and down to the beat, making daimonds with our hands (wembley memories) I tried to find anna and natascha, probably the only hand up in there air there: That IS my hand! :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh ok, I'm bad guessing children's ages. :embarrassed: He wasn't tall tho. :P Thanks for your pics!! I love the :facepalm: one! :laugh4:
June 14, 201115 yr Thanks for the review. ;) So lovely how you love the live performance of ETIAW. ;) <3 How did you like Major Minus and UATW?
June 14, 201115 yr Author oh yeahh I love major minus tooo!!! and us against the world as well, shake ya boottyy hihihi unfortunatly will was blocked by a cameraman for me, so I missed his 15 minutes of fame, but the performance was flawless! those are REAL coldplay songs, love em! ps... in that video someone posted of maor minus and the booty shaking, Chris talks about the guy hotness, and if you listen closely, you hear someone scream.... I tried to hold the Guy hotness fortress there :P
June 14, 201115 yr Two crappy videos and some photos :) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foRb7vL5OYc]YouTube - P6111628.AVI[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYDIrMAAbfI]YouTube - P6111636[/ame] Roadies! Chris and Guy Esther and Irene Photo of Anna and me is removed because of censorship :P
June 14, 201115 yr Hehe, found out that you can see me during The Scientist :D Funny to see yourself on TV :laugh3:
June 14, 201115 yr oh yeahh I love major minus tooo!!! and us against the world as well, shake ya boottyy hihihi unfortunatly will was blocked by a cameraman for me, so I missed his 15 minutes of fame, but the performance was flawless! those are REAL coldplay songs, love em! ps... in that video someone posted of maor minus and the booty shaking, Chris talks about the guy hotness, and if you listen closely, you hear someone scream.... I tried to hold the Guy hotness fortress there :P So nice to hear, that you loved the new songs ;) Thanks for the review. :) ---------------- Btw, who is the girl in the blue anorak? :D :P
June 14, 201115 yr Came home today from pinkpop. What a weekend! Going to catch some sleep & type a review tomorrow!
June 14, 201115 yr really? :lol: I haven't watched yours yet, will do that in a minute :) edit: if I can find it, where is it?
June 14, 201115 yr really? :lol: I haven't watched yours yet, will do that in a minute :) edit: if I can find it, where is it? On YouTube, search for Us Against the World Pinkpop, top hit ;)
June 14, 201115 yr Found it! :nice: Omg the screaming, is that us? :lol: TOTALLY. But after the booty shaking it's the whole crowd :P But it does, it starts EXACTLY where mine stops. That's just scary :)
June 14, 201115 yr [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqyvhfI_u8k]YouTube - Coldplay - Us Against The World - Live @ Pinkpop 2011[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYDIrMAAbfI]YouTube - P6111636[/ame] Wow, almost scary! :lol:
June 15, 201115 yr Also, I checked some photos, and the guitar pick I have is Jonny's :D I was backstage then, how did you get that? :awesome:
June 15, 201115 yr Hello peeps! :blush: Im back to my place, had a great time at pinkpop, the coldplay gig was just amazing! too short though :laugh4: i wish it lasts forever hehe Anna and the others, i was praying to see you guys at bigscreen lol but i did not see anyone :( i was a bit far from front row, in the end i went to take a look at front, but no one was there anymore, just security guys and still recognise Hoppy at stage :) then me and my friends, we went to money cash, thought there were a coldplaying meetin there, but again, no one there :( too bad we could not meet.. but well.. there will be more chances, right? :)
June 15, 201115 yr Hello peeps! :blush: Im back to my place, had a great time at pinkpop, the coldplay gig was just amazing! too short though :laugh4: i wish it lasts forever hehe Anna and the others, i was praying to see you guys at bigscreen lol but i did not see anyone :( i was a bit far from front row, in the end i went to take a look at front, but no one was there anymore, just security guys and still recognise Hoppy at stage :) then me and my friends, we went to money cash, thought there were a coldplaying meetin there, but again, no one there :( too bad we could not meet.. but well.. there will be more chances, right? :) hey Claudia:) I was in the same area as you, not in the front but we missed each other... let's hope we're gonna meet in Lisbon:)
June 15, 201115 yr Yeah raph! I was also hoping to meet you too , actually i knew i would only recognise you and anna :shy: i looked everywhere, but i did not see you.. well.. in lisbon will be easier :) i believe!
Create an account or sign in to comment