✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[11-June-2011] Coldplay @ Pinkpop Landgraaf festival, Netherlands

Carlaatje

then Jay-z started, we were bouncing up and down to the beat, making daimonds with our hands (wembley memories) I tried to find anna and natascha, probably the only hand up in there air there:

th_P1050905.jpg

That IS my hand! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh ok, I'm bad guessing children's ages. :embarrassed:

He wasn't tall tho. :P

Thanks for your pics!! I love the :facepalm: one! :laugh4:

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeahh I love major minus tooo!!! and us against the world as well, shake ya boottyy hihihi

unfortunatly will was blocked by a cameraman for me, so I missed his 15 minutes of fame, but the performance was flawless! those are REAL coldplay songs, love em!

ps... in that video someone posted of maor minus and the booty shaking, Chris talks about the guy hotness, and if you listen closely, you hear someone scream....

I tried to hold the Guy hotness fortress there :P

Two crappy videos and some photos :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foRb7vL5OYc]YouTube - ‪P6111628.AVI‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYDIrMAAbfI]YouTube - ‪P6111636‬‏[/ame]

Roadies!

P6111622.jpg

P6111621.jpg

P6111625.jpg

Chris and Guy

P6111634.jpg

P6111633.jpg

P6111630.jpg

Esther and Irene

P6111623.jpg

P6111626.jpg

Photo of Anna and me is removed because of censorship :P

oh yeahh I love major minus tooo!!! and us against the world as well, shake ya boottyy hihihi

unfortunatly will was blocked by a cameraman for me, so I missed his 15 minutes of fame, but the performance was flawless! those are REAL coldplay songs, love em!

ps... in that video someone posted of maor minus and the booty shaking, Chris talks about the guy hotness, and if you listen closely, you hear someone scream....

I tried to hold the Guy hotness fortress there :P

So nice to hear, that you loved the new songs ;)

Thanks for the review. :)

----------------

Btw, who is the girl in the blue anorak? :D :P

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqyvhfI_u8k]YouTube - ‪Coldplay - Us Against The World - Live @ Pinkpop 2011‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYDIrMAAbfI]YouTube - ‪P6111636‬‏[/ame]

Wow, almost scary! :lol:

Hello peeps! :blush: Im back to my place, had a great time at pinkpop, the coldplay gig was just amazing! too short though :laugh4: i wish it lasts forever hehe

Anna and the others, i was praying to see you guys at bigscreen lol but i did not see anyone :( i was a bit far from front row, in the end i went to take a look at front, but no one was there anymore, just security guys and still recognise Hoppy at stage :) then me and my friends, we went to money cash, thought there were a coldplaying meetin there, but again, no one there :( too bad we could not meet.. but well.. there will be more chances, right? :)

Hello peeps! :blush: Im back to my place, had a great time at pinkpop, the coldplay gig was just amazing! too short though :laugh4: i wish it lasts forever hehe

Anna and the others, i was praying to see you guys at bigscreen lol but i did not see anyone :( i was a bit far from front row, in the end i went to take a look at front, but no one was there anymore, just security guys and still recognise Hoppy at stage :) then me and my friends, we went to money cash, thought there were a coldplaying meetin there, but again, no one there :( too bad we could not meet.. but well.. there will be more chances, right? :)

hey Claudia:)

I was in the same area as you, not in the front but we missed each other...

let's hope we're gonna meet in Lisbon:)