✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

any Christmas

LoryABjerre

for my part is true not like commercial Christmas it's not more like before nor the hypocrisy of people, be kind and give charity just this time of year.

I loved Christmas when I was little girl, we were a happy family, and celebrate Christmas

but in teenager age I hated Christmas. I do not know is when I am most unhappy and loneliness, even crisis of tears.

and my parents not like more Christmas and often it's family dispute. never happy at home this time .

so I prefer to think of people who are like me alone and there are so much people .

The Christian side being one of the things I dislike, along with being told how to celebrate it. I celebrate it as a time to be with your loved ones.

Yeah, but like it or not Christmas celebrates the birth of Jesus Christ. Not saying you have to celebrate it that way, but that's just the history of it and I respect it.

But I do agree with the latter half of your post, I enjoy seeing all my family! :nice:

Yeah, but like it or not Christmas celebrates the birth of Jesus Christ. Not saying you have to celebrate it that way, but that's just the history of it and I respect it.

But I do agree with the latter half of your post, I enjoy seeing all my family! :nice:

Nobody has to respect Christmas. Like it or not almost everybody gets time off in Western countries regardless of their religion.

I just hate the whole "Love your family and be with them" thing cos I don't love them and I hate them and still, every year I'm forced to go and pretend I love them when I don't.

Christmas kinda makes me sad. I like everything about it but I can't say the actual day is nice. I really don't get on with my dad and I only see him once a year these days and it's always awkward. I can't not see him because this would mean I couldn't see my mum and I know she'd be really disappointed it I didn't spend Christmas with the family.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Of course I love Christmas but it's such a shame that it's been bastardized to buggery because of commercial pressures. A few christmas carols gets me right in the mood though. On the whole though it's become a very tacky tradition.

it's a made up date, pretty much like everything else about christianity. never cared for christmas, but since a majority off my family is christian i'm constantly drowning in it every december.

• 3 weeks later...

I think everyone's beliefs.

Atheism is someone who believe in nothing

believe in what he can see, it's science - maths .

Agnosticism is who believes in something.,and who seeks the truth

and for the Christianity

when Jesus disappeared Christians research exactly what Christianity says, is after Jesus Christ not before . and what is dictated word on word on the Bible, writing by people with human character and feeling.

just my beliefs.

well with all religions. and there is no opening accounts dialog = because is the true religion. after called War . against the first commandment of God the most important .

we can call a group as sect because it is a dictatorship of a community of people.

is not something that just' themselves and God & Jesus.

I still think the belief is a personal matter between God and Jesus. as beliefs and all pastors or priests or book of the Bible, etc... unable to get to the place of Jesus or God. nobody can.

well back to my treads.

I do not like Christmas, it lacks the joy of my childhood and peace environment and to celebrate Christmas. because I think is only for children for a true family. with joy in the homes .

then I'll be alone with my sister. but yes she prefers stayed with her husband, but him work .

Well, I'm an atheist, but I celebrate it because the rest of my family is Christian too, but they don't really give a crap about the religious aspect of it either and we all don't care for buying or getting presents so it's a bit of a train wreck but we celebrate it every year.

thanks for making unsupported assumptions. you must be christian?

You seem to be asking for a fight.

I think it's actually a Roman holiday :thinking: