✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Merry CHRIS-mas, everyone!

mc_squared

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Someone here on Coldplaying said that Christmas sounded like ''ChrisMartin'sAss'' Who said that? :laugh3:

EVERYTIME someone says christmas, my head sceames ''ChrisMartin'sAss!'' :lol:

I love this!!!!!!!! Ha ha so funny. Mmmmmmmm......what a thought.

Someone here on Coldplaying said that Christmas sounded like ''ChrisMartin'sAss'' Who said that? :laugh3:

EVERYTIME someone says christmas, my head sceames ''ChrisMartin'sAss!'' :lol:

ahahahaha :laugh3: who said that??

Merry ChrisTmas to all of you too!! I wonder, isn't it a bit early to say Merry Christmas??

In Italy we say "Merry Christmas" before time when we don't have the occasion to keep in touch with someone.

I'd be lovely here on coldplaying to say eah other marry christmas....at least on Christmas Eve. I'm aware that on Christmas Day It can be difficoult because we'll be with our families ;)

CHRIS KNOWS WE'VE ALL BEEN NAUGHTY

OHHHHH WHATS HE GONNA DO

Yeah..Whats he going to do.. :sneaky:

I kind of hope that he dosent freak out by seeing my ''ChrisMartin'sAss!'' :awesome:

Stalkers from Coldplay! Don't tell Chris! :smug: :thinking:

ahahahaha :laugh3: who said that??

Merry ChrisTmas to all of you too!! I wonder, isn't it a bit early to say Merry Christmas??

In Italy we say "Merry Christmas" before time when we don't have the occasion to keep in touch with someone.

I'd be lovely here on coldplaying to say eah other marry christmas....at least on Christmas Eve. I'm aware that on Christmas Day It can be difficoult because we'll be with our families ;)

Yeah! It'd be nice but not possible... at least for me and many of us I guess :confused: