JONNY

JONNY

JONNY

JONNY

JONNY

JONNY

JONNY

:cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZBMRFUhzjY]YouTube - Fine Young Cannibals-Johnny come home[/ame]

Definitely the latter.................................. :P

Wow, I've been following this thread for a while and it's gotten really wild!

Seriously, though, is there any interest in returning to the original topic? Or having too much fun, are we? :laugh3:

This thread has become an absolute OT :D, maybe it's a little bit late to return to the original topic......but never say never!!:D

Talking about a topic (and not about our randomness :P) It started as "bad vibes in the band", to become definitely "Guy is the band's bad vibe"....:cry::cry:

I'm not a supporter of "Guy's faults" theory, but I find very interesting how this thread has become a starting point to say, myself included, what we think about a Coldplay memeber...even if we don't know him:)

Yup - it's hilarious how a non-serious, "throwaway" comment can result in all that!:P

Everything we say has a deeper unconscious meaning :thinking: .......:laugh3:

Ok being less serious :D... let's make a joke :wink3:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Please go to minute 4:09 at the question "Tell us about your melodies"...... and see what happens to Guy....

He takes a deep breath to speak and Will takes the word :stunned: :shocked2: I thought It would happen only with Chris who is very tolkative....

The first time I saw this part I thought a bit annoyed.... "what the hell Will, let him talk!!". Watching it more times I've understood that Will didn't do it on purpose....an now I find this part even funny :P

What do you think?

well, make up your mind woman! You can't be Guy's wife, Jonny Buckland and Matt Bellamy at the same time! :angry:

that's what you think :blank:

Wow, I've been following this thread for a while and it's gotten really wild!

Seriously, though, is there any interest in returning to the original topic? Or having too much fun, are we? :laugh3:

*returns to original topic*

the bad vibes were caused by split feelings about trolling the boards...

Guy and Chris were probably all for it, but Will and Jonny are too nice and thus some tension was created...

Guy and Chris were probably all for it, but Will and Jonny are too nice and thus some tension was created...

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

So I guess it's official - Coldplay are actually Trolldplay.............................:rolleyes:

NOPE................. Bad Vibes were all about a certain Diva who objected to a certain Marriage ceremony:P

Everyone knows Chris always does his best to keep his private life private!! ;):wink3:

He would never answer to this question :P

thanks for the explanation :)

In Italy "Lory" is usually used as abbreviation of the Italian female names Loredana or Lorella.

not really, the paparazzis have always said about them is not normale. and his wife said things about their private life. is not so private.

Yes exact , my nickname is the first name in Italian