✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Bad Vibes" in band

TF5092

Do you mean:

Why should they separate now?

There is no real reason; they are men with lots of ideas.

It's painful to see the more you try to communicate the more we don't understand the point you're trying to convey.Why don't you write in you native tounge and we'll translate. Would that help

Why don't you write in you native tounge and we'll translate. Would that help

you?[/quote

"No! No different! Only different in your mind. You must unlearn what you have learned."

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"May the Force be with You"

ahahaha No sorry, I was just asking to LoryABjerre to translate me in Italian what she wrote in reply to one of my posts on this thread, because she said she speaks Italian.

But I take it as a wish....may the force be with me....and you...and all of us ;)

Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D assafà (in napoletano vuol dire "finalmente/menomale")

Giusto per curiosità, visto che ce l'ho messa tutta ma non ho capito, mi spiegheresti cosa hai scritto in risposta al mio post lungo (quello dove hai messo il video)? Scusami posso sembrare malediucata, ma non ho proprio capito.

Inoltre un pò tutti sembrano non capire cosa scrivi o sbaglio?

E 'solo alcuni codici segreti, le persone capirano o non .

bah... e poi non c'è niente da capire, è come andare a vedere il muro di Apparatjik o vedere il fuoco d' atrificio Coldplay

ahahaha No sorry, I was just asking to LoryABjerre to translate me in Italian what she wrote in reply to one of my posts on this thread, because she said she speaks Italian.

But I take it as a wish....may the force be with me....and you...and all of us ;)

:D;)

Do you mean:

Why should they separate now?

There is no real reason; they are men with lots of ideas.

It's painful to see the more you try to communicate the more we don't understand the point you're trying to convey.

Why don't you write in you native tounge and we'll translate. Would that help you?

I can to learn the alien language not know

je peux toujours apprendre la langue alien, je ne sais pas

:shocked2: Oh my God!!! Gino D'Acampo......an Italian chef completely unknown in Italy.....

So how do you know him?:confused:

but from what I've seen on youtube....I don't think we want to know him :laugh3::laugh3:

He's a bit like the Italian Jamie Oliver!:P

So how do you know him?:confused:

He's a bit like the Italian Jamie Oliver!:P

When I have read Gino D'Acampo on your reply I immediately thought "Gino who??" :D

So I went on the Internet searching some information about him and on youtube to hear his voice. I was sure to find some videos of him.

Well now I know that Gino D'acampo is from Naples like me....or better he comes from Torre del Greco near Naples...I'm from Naples city.

Infact his english has a strong Neapolitan accent :P

When I have read Gino D'Acampo on your reply I immediately thought "Gino who??" :D

So I went on the Internet searching some information about him and on youtube to hear his voice. I was sure to find some videos of him.

Well now I know that Gino D'acampo is from Naples like me....or better he comes from Torre del Greco near Naples...I'm from Naples city.

Infact his english has a strong Neapolitan accent :P

So do you say "Fantastico" a lot too?:P

Nah, aliens would have better things to do:laugh3:

True. Like making hits such as "Poker Face".:lol: