✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Bad Vibes" in band

TF5092

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, where else can you find a thread that mixes up Star Wars, Jane Austen, and celebrity chefs, all in one place.

Although I've about come to the conclusion that Lory is really Guy just winding us all up.

ROTFL

Don't you think Guy has better things to do?

Then again

"Guy will always be a bit of a loner and muso — he’d rather be on his computer than in a family household"

It would be pretty funny if the members of the band came on here from time to time just to troll around!:P

I was talking about this on the boat trip actually... I bet they do have accounts on here and come on to troll us all out... Or, you know, I was saying that Chris probably has an account like: chrizmartinfan4lyf and just randomly spams his appreciation thread to feel good about himself. :lol:

(It's been heard that KoL boys went on the eljay comm for them and trolled us for a bit. :\)

just randomly spams his appreciation thread to feel good about himself. :lol:[/size]

(It's been heard that KoL boys went on the eljay comm for them and trolled us for a bit. :\)

considering that, then I may be Jonny :charming: :wacko:

but wait...:uhoh: I'm Jonny and also Guy's girlfriend and Guy is Lori :uhoh: that's just too weird :blank:

:lol:

I was talking about this on the boat trip actually... I bet they do have accounts on here and come on to troll us all out... Or, you know, I was saying that Chris probably has an account like: chrizmartinfan4lyf and just randomly spams his appreciation thread to feel good about himself. :lol:

Even funnier would be if they ended up getting themselves banned!:lol:

^he would say.... HOW DID YOU KNOWWWW?!?!?! D:

and we would say, it is because we are geniuses :smart:

lory is Guy and laura is Guy's girlfriend??? :dizzy:

AND I'm Guy's Maid, who occasionally sleeps over and reads him bedtime stories:shame::lipsrsealed2::facepalm:NOW I've done it, Chris is gonna hate me:whip:

:shocked2:

well, since you two have Guy covered, i'm gonna go ahead and take Chris and Jonny :sneaky:

:jbcm::escaping:

Uh..... There's a test you have to take in order to have Chris, and I'm the one who grades it and you, I'm sorry to say, FAILED it, so I guess I will have to take him:P

It's funny you say that I've thought ChrisMartinfan was Chris (or someone from Coldplay) for a while!

um, well, all i have to do is take Jonny and some chocolate and Chris will just follow along anyway :P

mmm...you seem to know too much :inquisitive: Who are you? Are you really this "Buckin loving girl from New York" or are you someone else?