✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Bad Vibes" in band

TF5092

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld

I think it was Chris over exaggerating things a little myself. They are more than grounded enough to sort out any squabbles.

Christmas Lights is over a year old though...in one of the interviews, Zane Lowe I think, Chris said it was a year old and Jonny corrected him and said it was more like a year and a half.

Remember Chrstmas Lights was previewed on The South Bank Show, when the plagiarism case was still very much in the air, I think Chris is definitely referring to that period of time.

Christmas Lights is over a year old though...in one of the interviews, Zane Lowe I think, Chris said it was a year old and Jonny corrected him and said it was more like a year and a half.

Remember Chrstmas Lights was previewed on The South Bank Show, when the plagiarism case was still very much in the air, I think Chris is definitely referring to that period of time.

Now I'm confused. I remember SBS was Sep 09 (as I was visiting my Mum in hospital at the time).

Wasn't the Sitriani case settled summer 09?

Yeah, that sounds about right..

Now I'm confused. I remember SBS was Sep 09 (as I was visiting my Mum in hospital at the time).

Wasn't the Sitriani case settled summer 09?

but that's when it was aired, it might have been recorded earlier...and it was not on the SBS, it was on 60 minutes, wasn't it? :thinking:

(Feb 2009)

Yeah, that part surprised me a bit.

But if you think about it, if you put 4 guys together and then put them on a long-term tour, they're guaranteed to get pissed at each other at some point. Doesn't mean they're splitting up or hate each other's guts, they were probably just a bit grumpy and had a few arguments. I do that with even my best friends some times, and we still get along just fine. :nice:

I have no idea what he was referring to. Was suprised myself to hear it.

I was thinking about it...and I was thinking it might be because they cut the US tour short by a concert. It's no secret that Chris had been sick the last few shows, and then they abruptly cancelled Tampa. I would think that after a year and a half on the road, it's bound to take a toll on everyone's health and nerves, and to have to cancel the last show...well, that would definitely send out a bad vibe. Just one thought I had.

I was thinking about it...and I was thinking it might be because they cut the US tour short by a concert. It's no secret that Chris had been sick the last few shows, and then they abruptly cancelled Tampa. I would think that after a year and a half on the road, it's bound to take a toll on everyone's health and nerves, and to have to cancel the last show...well, that would definitely send out a bad vibe. Just one thought I had.

this.

it makes the most sense, anyway.

and laura is right, Christmas Lights was first brought up during the 60 Minutes interview (Wedding Bells was in SBS).