"Bad Vibes" in band

TF5092

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That explains why she scares me. I had to look that up, by the way.:veryangry2:

Are you telling me you didn't know who Lady Gaga was, either?:confused:

ahahaha No, I don't say Fantastico very often.

Oh Ok, I have to say the truth, I'm watching some videos of Gino....his accent is completely Neapolitan/Italian :stunned: but I'm changing my mind he is a nice guy.

True. He's on one of the UK's most popular daytime TV programmes, and won "I'm A Celebrity" last year.

True. He's on one of the UK's most popular daytime TV programmes, and won "I'm A Celebrity" last year.

Oh good for him!! I'm happy if a guy who comes from my city becomes famous and loved in another country.

Listen, I'm a good cook, especially in neapolitan cuisine, I'm nice (I think :laugh3:)...may I become famous too in England?? :D:laugh3: I suppose my English is quite awful....so what you say, can I try? :laugh3::laugh3:

Oh good for him!! I'm happy if a guy who comes from my city becomes famous and loved in another country.

Listen, I'm a good cook, especially in neapolitan cuisine, I'm nice (I think :laugh3:)...may I become famous too in England?? :D:laugh3: I suppose my English is quite awful....so what you say, can I try? :laugh3::laugh3:

Definitely. Jamie Oliver and Gordon Ramsay can't speak English very well either, and they do fine!:P

Do you mean:

Why should they separate now?

There is no real reason; they are men with lots of ideas.

It's painful to see the more you try to communicate the more we don't understand the point you're trying to convey.

Why don't you write in you native tounge and we'll translate. Would that help you?

I am laughing so hard, not trying to offend anyone .... cuz i really wanted to write the exact same thing as you did! :D :D :D :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

This thread is amazing :D

Especially thanks to Lory for making this happen :D

Yes, where else can you find a thread that mixes up Star Wars, Jane Austen, and celebrity chefs, all in one place.

Although I've about come to the conclusion that Lory is really Guy just winding us all up.

Getting back to the "bad vibes" topic, what about Will? All that staring has got to be causing some kind of turmoil within the band. Why blame poor Guy for everything?

(I'd better run now before Carrie finds me....) :escaping: