✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Christmas Lights sold on Ebay for $200

AnnaElisabeth

:) just won myself a mince spies for $200, only bidder and i thought that was a good price for a mince spies, im pleased with myself, guess these christmas lights phonies helped be a distraction :D

and i can tell u that during those last few minutes, it was another return of an f5 abuser :)

Oh you´re the winner, i was looking at this item .. i almost bid on it, but i give up in the very last minute of the auction, i realise i could not afford it :(

But im glad, at least you´re a fan :) hope you keep it with you forever .. or remember me when you decide to give it away :P

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UK folks... Check eBay.uk for Christmas Lights. There's one ending in 20 hours; right now bidding is at 64GBP. The seller will only ship to the UK. Might be a good opportunity to avoid the international bidders. This might not sell as high as the last couple. Good luck!

(I'd post the # or link, but the mobile app is being a bitch)

Oh you´re the winner, i was looking at this item .. i almost bid on it, but i give up in the very last minute of the auction, i realise i could not afford it :(

But im glad, at least you´re a fan :) hope you keep it with you forever .. or remember me when you decide to give it away :P

haha, i knew there had to be other people watching it! i was so scared i wasnt gonna get it, all for nothing in the end cause i was the only bidder! :lol:

but ya i probably will keep it forever, but i promise that uve got dibs (yes dibs :laugh3:) on it if i ever decide to get rid of it

i just need to see it in my hands, or with more detailed pics, in that way i cannot say if the danish one is a fake or not.. but the seller didn't want to add more photos. this is not a good point for the authenticity :)

anyway 500$ is a big amount of money. so even if it weren't a fake, i wouldn't have bought it for that price :)

i just dont understand whos selling these when phil personally gave them (mostly) to each owner at first... i mean if phil personally gave me a Q-Tip i would never get rid of it....probably...

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::lol::lol::lol::vuvuzela: Remember kids... don't throw the Q-Tips down the:toilet::phil:

i just dont understand whos selling these when phil personally gave them (mostly) to each owner at first... i mean if phil personally gave me a Q-Tip i would never get rid of it....probably...

You referring to the pop-ups? The ones sold on eBay are radio promos. Looks like the same CD, but far inferior packaging. Haven't seen any of the pop-ups offered for auction, at least, not yet.

You referring to the pop-ups? The ones sold on eBay are radio promos. Looks like the same CD, but far inferior packaging. Haven't seen any of the pop-ups offered for auction, at least, not yet.

o right right right....completely forgot about those...with all these danish and japanese ugly looking promos i started thinking that the handwritten promos were the best thing out there...whoops

the pop-ups are the same of the radio promo. There are roughly 100 radio promo (UK) and maybe 50 pop-ups. The disc is the same, the packaging changes. The fact is that once u have the radio promo it's fine cause the pop-up one, even if it's very beautiful, it's not so far from a normal signed item.. just bring your radio promo to the next concert and u'll have the same result :D:D

so thinking about this, i don't know if i would bid hundreds on a pop-up disc. Obviously i want it but the first thing i would think if somebody will sell that version will be "You fuck*** IDIOT"... :D

It'd depend on condition and whether it was a personalized autograph. Probably fetch a few hundred, especially if you got a COA.

Well I won it in the raffle on the ColdplayHQ boat on the Christmas Lights video shoot.

it came directly from them, it's not personalised and it's in mint condition.

yeah, i suppose around 300£.. anyway don't mind about it, u have to keep it! cool one! i've not made them sign mine cause i was scared to lose it in the trip. I damaged the norwegian ep for making chris sign it, imagine if in its place there were the mince spies :D ahha :D

200 dollars man, 200 pounds is a little over 300 dollars, i wouldnt have spent that much, i dont think 200 is too much though, i mean I LOVE COLDPLAY and me and u have a released copy of a coldplay disc that only less than 998 other people have, thats insane!

• 4 months later...
I have a question.

Is the promo edition of Christmas Lights a cdr? or a real one?

You have 2 main versions:

- a hand made one, with a pop up carboard sleeve thingie

- A radio promo one

Both of these promos contain the same cd, which could be concidered a CD-r (by the looks of it), but is actually a genuine promo copy