✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Christmas Lights sold on Ebay for $200

AnnaElisabeth

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never heard back from my Japanese seller (prob home in UK through holidays). Still curious for him to shed light on the cd. So there's UK physical promo, and possible Japanese and Danish pro, but no Aussie, US or South American, etc... ? Wonder where else there were physical CDs distributed.

:) just won myself a mince spies for $200, only bidder and i thought that was a good price for a mince spies, im pleased with myself, guess these christmas lights phonies helped be a distraction :D

and i can tell u that during those last few minutes, it was another return of an f5 abuser :)

200$ is not really cheap but it's ok considerino the conversion in pound and considering this is a 10 ys old cd limited to 1000. Anyway good job.

About christmas lights i'm pretty sure that the only ones we can consider real Are the 100 copies limited (Phil said so) and the pop up one. No more. But let's see with the time what will go on.

personally I think they are real except maybe the jap one.

The UK Radio promo is 100% genuine, I have 2 of them given to me from a friend who works in radio and I get loads of promos from him so I know they are real. The danish one looks like all the other danish promos I have so again I cant see it being a fake. The japanese one im not sure on as I dont have many jap promos from which to judge. Im mainly an oasis collector but thought I would add that the UK Radio Promo is real.

I think people may have been too quick to judge to be honest

Figured the EU pros were valid after listed items all appeared to be similar. Now that some have their physical copies, im definitely sure.

Danish looks real, but im also only calling from similar regional promos. I'm waiting to learn more about the Japanese copy. I feel 'fake' since I have no other Japanese promo without some sort of serial, but also believing my friends here are correct, and that I may be eating crow soon. Still very curious about a US or Oz pro; was played quite a bit here.

JackZ, nice pick up! I've seen them for $50, I've seen them for for $450. It's a solid collectable and I think you got it for a fair price, especially if it's M/NM condition. Congrats on the pick up!

Figured the EU pros were valid after listed items all appeared to be similar. Now that some have their physical copies, im definitely sure.

Danish looks real, but im also only calling from similar regional promos. I'm waiting to learn more about the Japanese copy. I feel 'fake' since I have no other Japanese promo without some sort of serial, but also believing my friends here are correct, and that I may be eating crow soon. Still very curious about a US or Oz pro; was played quite a bit here.

JackZ, nice pick up! I've seen them for $50, I've seen them for for $450. It's a solid collectable and I think you got it for a fair price, especially if it's M/NM condition. Congrats on the pick up!

absolutely

thank you, ya its nm condition, i remember debs saying that was an apprropriate price because one time someone was selling it for $2000! she said that was one zero too long lol

Oh yeah! It's just interesting to see how they've progressed. This thread was started for one that was sold for $200, and now we're looking at nearly $500! Got my S.O.S. vinyl acetate for less. Very fun to watch!