✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldpay Aftershow Party: 1Liverpool 9/12/10

qualmberger

Coldplay HQ probably tracked him/her down and abducted him/her before he/she could make his/her turkey and has him/her locked in the basement of the Beehive so he/she can't reveal the details to give anybody else any ideas of how to sneak into an after-show party.

although Oz, Jason and I ended up in the Newcastle one by mistake, I'm really procrastinating on my summary/review but I'll go into detail on that when I do

Coldplay HQ probably tracked him/her down and abducted him/her before he/she could make his/her turkey and has him/her locked in the basement of the Beehive so he/she can't reveal the details to give anybody else any ideas of how to sneak into an after-show party.

although Oz, Jason and I ended up in the Newcastle one by mistake, I'm really procrastinating on my summary/review but I'll go into detail on that when I do

if you don't come back and post your review, then we'll know who abducted you and where you probably are. :lol:

if you don't come back and post your review, then we'll know who abducted you and where you probably are. :lol:

:lol:

Indeed, caught up in my own little plot.

To spare any omg-ness, it wasn't epic, most of the peeps weren't there. Probably because everyone was hanging out at the Liverpool one, so they were probably thinking they didn't want to bother again the next night at Newcastle.

Although I chatted with Jonny a few moments, so maybe you'd consider that epic. :cool: