✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Atoms For Peace (Thom Yorke+Flea+others)

Dejan

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just seen the repeat on TV and at the end of Karma Police he goes "...that should be enough right?" and smiles. It's a bit unfair, these shows sometimes can have obscure or new artists and nobody will have heard of them/the song they play, but because they got Thom they figured they could milk it a bit.

For anyone who's a fan of Radiohead that was a bit pointless.

:nod:

It definitely looks like they just said to him "OK Thom, you can be on our show but you have to play us a Radiohead song too." If he had to play a Radiohead song, he could have gone with Videotape or something, but most of the audience probably wouldn't have heard of it :rolleyes:

Possibly top 3 on album when it clicks. I didn't like it through the first 5 or 6 listens of Amok. Grower, or you get it right away.

I got into Ingenue right away, and it's in top 3 definetely, imo. The piano version is really beautiful too.

• 4 weeks later...

Watch Thom Yorke and Atoms for Peace Rehearse "Rabbit in Your Headlights"

Atoms for Peace have been sharing footage from their recent rehearsals before they head out on their full band tour. Today, Nigel Godrich tweeted a clip of Thom Yorke and the band performing "Rabbit in Your Headlights", Yorke's 1998 UNKLE collaboration.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Q0KpTMRT4]Atoms For Peace 6.2 - YouTube[/ame]

http://pitchfork.com/news/50990-watch-thom-yorke-and-atoms-for-peace-rehearse-rabbit-in-your-headlights/

That's cool.

I don't want to sound ungrateful, but I am a little disappointed to see that one of their other videos is them rehearsing Paperbag Writer. I love the song, but if they're going to do a Radiohead song I was hoping for something different considering they did Paperbag Writer on the first AFP tour. The Butcher would be great for them (especially since Radiohead didn't perform it at all on the TKOL tour).