✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Atoms For Peace (Thom Yorke+Flea+others)

Dejan

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tour dates!

07-06 Paris, France - Zenith

07-09 Antwerp, Belgium - Lotto Arena

07-10 Munich, Germany - Zenith

07-12 Trenčín, Slovakia - Pohoda Festival

07-13 Novi Sad, Serbia - Exit Festival

07-16 Rome, Italy - Rock in Roma @ Ippodromo delle Capannelle

07-17 Milan, Italy - City Sound Festival @ Ippodromo del Galoppo

07-21 Ferropolis, Germany - Melt Festival

07-24 London, England - Roundhouse

07-25 London, England - Roundhouse

07-26 London, England - Roundhouse

09-24 Philadelphia, PA – Liacouras Center

09-27 New York City, NY – Barclays Center

09-30 Fairfax, VA – Barclay Center

10-02 Chicago, IL – UIC Pavilion

10-16 Los Angeles, CA – Hollywood Bowl

10-17 Santa Barbara, CA – Santa Barbara Bowl

11-18 Osaka, Japan - Zepp Namba

11-19 Osaka, Japan - Zepp Namba

11-21 Tokyo, Japan - Shinkiba Studio Coast

11-22 Tokyo, Japan - Shinkiba Studio Coast

11-23 Tokyo, Japan - Shinkiba Studio Coast

I like how they're an arena act after releasing their first album a couple weeks ago.

Also, they're playing my city on my birthday. Happy fucking birthday to me. :cool:

I thought RH and AFP were separate businesses. And I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade but I don't think they're going to record in September. It's when they're supposed to meet up to discuss a new album.

I agree. I think they'll probably meet for a few sessions to maybe begin to flesh out some songs, or perhaps show some new songs written. Between the Atoms for Peace tour dates during the summer, and then September-November scattered I don't see RH really getting into the studio until early next year (by the time December rolls around they go on holiday)

I think I'm going to try for the Chicago show. The site says tickets go on sale at 9am PST, so that would be noon my time. I'll probably be F5-ing the site for 4 hours prior though. :tongue:

Although I certainly don't think any potential new RH material would be played, I'm guessing they might do one song (B-side) already in existence. Last time they did Paperbag Writer, right? If they perform a RH song, I'm hoping for The Butcher since we didn't get that on the RH tour.

Okay, so I was F5-ing WASTE since 8am... when tickets went on sale at noon, the Chicago presale sold out pretty much instantly. No Chicago (WASTE) tix for me. :cry:

Might try for some regular tix on Ticketmaster Saturday though.

edit: A couple of Chicago (seated) tix popped back up a few minutes ago, and I nabbed them! Yyyaaaayyyyy!!! :cheesy:

good luck my friend, your life is depending on it :lol: TY again for trying for me and so happy you got a PA tix, Carrie you going too?
Yip, I got PA. When the Chicago tickets instantly sold out, I thought maybe I could try for NY; but of course that was sold out too! So I checked if anything was still available for PA, and sure enough it was. I got one GA ticket; then a few minutes later I thought maybe I could take my sister on a little birthday trip to Philly, so I decided to get another GA ticket. Hope it works out!

Are you also going to PA?

Got a GA ticket for Santa Barbara. I was actually trying to get lower level seating but Ticketmaster kept giving me seats off to the very side or at the very top, but I tried on my phone's Live Nation app 10 minutes later and it surprisingly threw GA my way, so I took it. The GA is pretty small there and probably holds like 1,000 people, so I'm excited as hell for this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...