✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

dahh let's talk about Hair

Destrokk

My school is so strict on our appearance and uniform it's actually pathetic. Last winter the teachers were sad enough to stand at the school gates and check that no one was wearing any hoodies as apparently they were banned. They confiscated them and made you collect them from your head of house's office at the end of the day. The fuck? :|

Oh, and this. This is also a rule at my school.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in my school before we weren't allowed to have our hair colored...even if it's just brown or something subtle. But the I had mine colored, when I was in 3rd year. so our admin (she was pure evil :awesome: ) and told me to change it, but I was like, I can't, I just had it colored. you wait for six months then I'll have it changed. Then when it was the time, she kept on reminding me to change it to its original color, asking me what kind of punishment I should receive when I don't follow her. I said 'I don't know' in my mind I was like, you think for that one yourself, douche :thinking: but finally I changed it to black again, and when she saw it she won't believe it's black. How fucking insane she was, or I think she just got used to the hair color I had changed :lol:

*breathes*

I decided I hate my hair.

*crickets chirping*

Derp

But really, 4 months later and Im still growing out this awful haircut from March 2010

oh god its not 2010 any moh :bomb:

Its all flat on top and just sort of limply falls down on either side of my forehead and face and then since the dumb bitch cut it short on the sides... unless i pull it into one of those half up, half down dellios it poofs out on the side like a fucking rainbow.

If I am to avoid looking like this, i have to twist the hair that frames my face into tight curls and pin them against my head with clips/and/or bobby pins while its wet.

This also makes it take longer to dry. Which is a pain in the ass when its cold outside and I need to shower mid-day.

Hair pisses me off, its the only thing that keeps me from being able to roll right out of bed and out the door. I resent it for that.

aaaannndddd thats all I have to say about that. :blank:

True story bro.

^ That sounds frustrating :P

I love having long hair, except it's a lot of work to take care of it and style it every morning. My natural hair is a weird mix of wavy and straight so I can't really just leave it - I always have to either straighten it or curl it. :dozey:

And it always goes really staticky in the winter and that's annoying!!

My school has shit rules about hair. Bangs must be pinned up, hairband colour must not be other than black/white/orsomedumbrulecolour, guys' hair can't be too long and touching the ears/collars/blablabla, no colouring your hair, no leaving down your long hair, oh, and the hair pins must be black too.

:wreck:

^ That sounds frustrating :P

I love having long hair, except it's a lot of work to take care of it and style it every morning. My natural hair is a weird mix of wavy and straight so I can't really just leave it - I always have to either straighten it or curl it. :dozey:

And it always goes really staticky in the winter and that's annoying!!

Mine doesnt go staticky but dear god it gets dry

its really really fine, so it gets damaged easily.

I mean I havent even touched it with a hair dryer or flat iron in a year and still every other day when i get bored and am stuck somewhere i start examining my hair and cutting off individual split ends (i use my time so wisely).

even my split ends have split ends.

.... i want fringe.

My school has shit rules about hair. Bangs must be pinned up, hairband colour must not be other than black/white/orsomedumbrulecolour, guys' hair can't be too long and touching the ears/collars/blablabla, no colouring your hair, no leaving down your long hair, oh, and the hair pins must be black too.

:wreck:

what a shit system your school has :wreck:

at least you'll be going to college soon :cheesy:

I liked wearing uniform, it saves you time in the morning because you don't have to think what to wear. Plus the uniform we had wasn't so bad.

At my current school you can wear anything you want except flip flops and slutty clothes. You do have to wear an uniform for the sports though.

My hair is a mess, one part is straight the other is wavy :wtf: