✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

dahh let's talk about Hair

Destrokk

Dark brown, a few inches below my shoulders. I'm very happy with the color and length. If I see any sparklies popping through, I just yank them out.

Naturally wavy/curly, although I typically only have it that way on my days off, otherwise I put steam curlers in it so the curls are "softer". I can also get it to be straight if I want. I can't really complain.

Although it would be nice if my hair were thicker.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine's kinda long and wavy and frizzy and like this really dark dirty blonde. I think I'm brunette but my mom says I'm not. :|

My dad also suggested I get highlights sometime soon. :|

I kinda want bangs but I dunno cuz I used to have them and I kinda like it now. :| yay

hair thread :awesome:

Yeah my hair is long and straight (although I still do have to straighten it because it can go wavey/ puffy after being washed) and kinda naturally mousey brown, but is blonder now since I've had highlights put in it :p

I am fascinated by either really rich dark brown hair or really bright blonde hair on other people :wacko:

namely guys

I've been thinking of getting bangs too, but I'm not so sure... I had bangs when I was younger but I always looked much better without them.

I've also thought of dying my hair or getting highlights, but my hair grows fast so I'd have to keep redying/highlighting the top and it seems like it'd be too much work/too expensive and I'd be too lazy to do anything about it so I'd probably end up months later having half dyed hair, half naturally colored hair and I'd look like a freak :awesome:

I used to have hair almost down to my elbows, but I cut it all off so it barely reached my ears and I got a flood of questions LOL DEE R U LESBIAN NOW LOL and as I grew it out it started looking like a damn helmet and now it's down to my shoulders and it looks pretty nice. :nice:

Brown with natural red highlights. :charming:

In the summer it actually gets a lot redder. Still brown though. :wacko:

It's not too bad, I have it layered and cut to shoulder-length, but it's really annoying because it's wavy and some days it just looks ridiculous. :disappointed: I want to get it lightened a bit at some point.

I used to have hair almost down to my elbows, but I cut it all off so it barely reached my ears and I got a flood of questions LOL DEE R U LESBIAN NOW LOL and as I grew it out it started looking like a damn helmet and now it's down to my shoulders and it looks pretty nice. :nice:

This.

It's still a little to short tho, I just wanted to be prettay leik emma </3

I actually liked it, but it does not fit well with the school rules, that I have to have it pulled back, I didn't think of that, I thought that they would let me have it like that, but they made me pull my hair back and I looked like Win Butler or sumfin :disappointed:

I shaked it all off and I had it like how I wanted it to be, but I got in a lot of trouble for it.

What I most hated where all of those idiots calling me man or gay D:

SO FINE THEN I'LL HAVE IT LONG AND GIRLY JESUS. :blank:

And I want to dye it because people ask me why I dyed my hair black, and I tell them that it's natural, but most people think I'm some emo freak :sad:

But I have to bleach it .__. and my mom said that's going to ruin my hair.

My cousin who was in my school, told me that I can dye my hair if I'm not very known by teachers, and If I do it before a new school year.

Is this the same school that doesnt let you wear ballet flats?

Fucking Fascists..... that I definitely dont miss about school, the totalitarian dress code.

Luckily most of the time I could get by wearing spaghetti straps or flip flops no problems.

My 3rd and final highschool was most lax of all and I wish I'd been there since the beginning.

you see all sorts of characters walking around campus, chains, studs, neon hair, platform boots, crop tops,piercings, punk jackets with obscenities/patches sewn all over.

I loved it.

...and my tattoos they could do nothing about so....

Schools dictating appearance is ridiculous, providing it is nothing offensive (obviously a tattoo saying 'fuck gays' on your forehead shouldn't be accepted). As if a person loses the right to education because of how they look, when bullies are very rarely expelled unless they really cross the line.