✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

dahh let's talk about Hair

Destrokk

As if a person loses the right to education because of how they look, when bullies are very rarely expelled unless they really cross the line.

The first Highschool I went to was slightly lienient about the dress code, but they also were EXTREMELY negligent.

You go to report something serious like bullying, abuse or cutting or someone being suicidal and they sweep it under the rug and literally do nothing. Its disgusting. My stomach turns every time I go past the school, which luckily isnt very often.

They didnt care about their students, more the schools reputation and busting students for really stupid menial things like getting food/drinks from the vending machines or having their ipod headphones in during school hours. So glad I left that place.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My school is very worried about reputation so every one always has to look smart. I'm currently in sixth form and I have to wear a suit (got to be a skirt too) with my house tie. But to be honest they are pretty lenient, most of the time, as long as you look smart.

I have my hair down, wear heels, big earrings and paint my nails, it's all okay. I think it's because I'm in sixth form though. :/

However can't wait until I can leave and wear my own clothes. I hate suits.

Once a teacher told me I should change my hair style I was like "who the fuck are you to tell me that" *I never said it I just didn't do anything*

There's a boy in my class who's nearly blad so they told him he should let his hair grow and never cut them this short.-_-

My school is so strict on our appearance and uniform it's actually pathetic. Last winter the teachers were sad enough to stand at the school gates and check that no one was wearing any hoodies as apparently they were banned. They confiscated them and made you collect them from your head of house's office at the end of the day. The fuck? :|

that's ridiculous.....I am glad we usually don't have these stupid rules in Germany

I went to school in Switzerland and we didn't have to we didn't have to wear a uniform either but they would have sent me straight home if I had gone to school wearing what some girls at the school where I teach wear.

Even the younger girls can get away with wearing makeup as it looks natural.

^

Some of the 'uniform' in some schools is just out right slutty...seriously. Their skirts might as well be belts, but nobody does anything to stop it.

Well the uniform itself isn't slutty but a lot of girls wear skirts that are far too small for them.

Most Sixth Formers wear short bodycon skirts.

^we have the same pants for girls and boys

and even if the written rules says that you can wear a pant that has the same color they wanna let us wear the other one. *everytime that stupid director tell me I just show him the rules:smug:*

but really our shirt is like a paper + it's YELLOW!!!

They always make sure that the girls wear their blazers but no one seems to care about their skirts haha

My school was strange. My maths teacher used to constantly tell off a girl [like pretty much every lesson] for wearing low cut tops. The strange thing was that her tops weren't even low cut, you couldn't see anything and other girls who wore similar stuff never got told off for it. He didn't do anything about it, he just kept mentioning it.

that's ridiculous.....I am glad we usually don't have these stupid rules in Germany

germany + uniforms = :uhoh:

my school doesn't have a uniform. You're allowed to wear pretty much anything as long as it's not extremely slutty :P

no hair rules either (unless you're in the hard tech rooms and you have to tie it up if it's long...)

We don't really have any major dress codes. Shorts have to be as long as three inches above the knee, tank top straps have to be three adult fingers wide...at the beginning of the year I got yelled at for wearing really short shorts. :wacky:

My school is so strict on our appearance and uniform it's actually pathetic. Last winter the teachers were sad enough to stand at the school gates and check that no one was wearing any hoodies as apparently they were banned. They confiscated them and made you collect them from your head of house's office at the end of the day. The fuck? :|

The fuck? :wtf:

Apparently that happened at my old middle school this year, and it's a freakin public school. I'm sure glad to be out of that shit hole.

My school doesn't have uniforms, but we do have a dress policy. . . shorts have to be a certain length, skirts too far above the knee need leggings under them. And I think that's it. :thinking:

Oh, and then obviously if it's slutty you're in trouble. :nice:

But I'm one of those kids that likes sweatshirts and jeans or sweaters and jeans, so none of this bothers me. :P