✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Spanish Rain on LP5...

Saket

I would quite happily hear a studio version of this, but I think it's pretty unlikely that it'll be on the album. Perhaps a studio version will surface in years to come; after all, that South Bank Show whiteboard thing had Spanish Rain on there, so that probably means that it was worked on to a certain degree :)

I wouldn't hold my breath for it being on LP5, though.

as some have said, i'd be interested in hearing a studio version but i don't really want it on the album. for one - i've already heard it. i want new stuff. and i feel whatever makes the album cut will be better than both these songs. even though i like them both.

Don't we have a dozen thread like this one...

rumoured[/color] to appear on a 2011 album" so its not for sure. Personally I don't think they would include it on the new record, I'm pretty sure it just for the latin american tour only. Chris even said himself, the song was to "celebrate what the band thinks of the latin american audiences"

+10000000000000000000000 He even add it was part of the Viva area so there were almost 0 chances for it to be on LP5.

That^

Plus it can' be on LP5 as if it were they may find themselves being sued by Bruce Springsteen :P

Indeed. I mean, when oodles of people say, "hey, it sounds like ---" while they are listening to it the first time during a live performance, there is no way it is going to be officially released.

Let me put it this way...

IF IT ENDS UP BEING RELEASED ON LP5 OR EVEN A B-SIDE, I'LL EAT MY HAT. AND YOU ALL CAN VOTE ON WHAT KIND OF HAT I SHOULD EAT.