June 21, 201115 yr Well I didn't go to the loo from 6 am till 1 am the next day in Venice (long story..) so I'm prepared for the worst in Arras :P As for the banner, I think the spray paint shouldn't take too long to dry, but I'm not really sure, maybe it also depends from the paint, not being really helpful I reckon :shame:
June 22, 201115 yr hey guys!! just wanted to say I'm going to Arras! I have bought my ticket like 6 months ago but haven't planned anything yet (train tickets, hotel, etc.) :\ Where are you staying? camping? hotel? any good tips for me? :) :) Have you already planned on meeting with Coldplayers? precise point of meeting + time? that'd be great! I'm going alone so I'd be very happy to meet you guys there :) Thanks a lot!!!! Can't wait to see the boys!!!!! It's been 2 years for me! Seems like forever!
June 22, 201115 yr Hi Noémie! Might be a bit late to find a hotel. I booked ours in January on the day the headliners had been announced. :lol: I'll send a PM to you in a minute... uhmmm, more in my PM :)
June 22, 201115 yr thanks Anna :) oh my what have I done! everything must be booked now, you're right!!! :facepalm:
June 22, 201115 yr Just sent the message! :nice: I'm off to work now but please tell me what you think. :)
June 26, 201115 yr We're a few people staying at http://www.hotel-les3luppars.com/! Our room is full but you could always get your own room and try to find some other room mates :) I'm going to buy my ticket right away :P I don't wanna miss my chance! ahahahah "42 chambres" Vous allez tous mourir :mad: :escaping:
June 27, 201115 yr Hey, guys, I just wanted to ask will the doors be open all day on 3rd July (will I be able to enter the festival at around 6 pm)?
June 27, 201115 yr Hey, yes, I think doors will be open until 7 or 8 pm :) Great! Thank you! :) I'll try to come earlier just to be sure.
June 27, 201115 yr One more question... are you guys meeting anywhere particular? 'Cause I'm coming to the festival with my sister and I might bump into you. Mais, je parle seule un peu francais. :)
June 29, 201115 yr They're going to broadcast the gig from 11.30 pm on directstar.fr http://directstar.fr/news-actu/news-star/main-square-festival-coldplay-en-direct-et-en-simultane-sur-direct-star_006866 :wacky: Can someone record it please? But I think it's only available to watch in France :uhoh:
June 30, 201115 yr Yes, please please please someone try to record it! :nice: I've just sewn straps onto the edges + middle of our banner-to-be! :dance: Looking forward to how it'll look like. :)
June 30, 201115 yr Hear Sunday's Main Square Festival set online 11:51 am If you're in France you can also watch it live On Sunday night (July 3), Coldplay will headline the Main Square Festival in Arras, France. If you can't make it along, then you'll be pleased to hear that the show is being broadcast live on France's Virgin Radio - and you can listen online, wherever you are, at VirginRadio.fr. The performance will also be broadcast live on the Direct Star channel. If you're in France, you'll be able to watch it at http://www.directstar.fr/livetweet/. The show is due to begin at 11.30pm French time - find out what time that is where you are. Anchorman
June 30, 201115 yr Author Hello Everyone, We organize a small meeting, and we count on you to join our Staff Out There, On the Meeting after the show, is just outside the citadel. A short article that explains how to do that is in French but the images clearly show the place which is a few seconds the gates of the citadel Edited July 23, 20242 yr by coldplay12
June 30, 201115 yr i think that for non-french citizen the streaming can be watched here http://tv.geourdu.com/live_Direct_Star_TV-298-19-1.html :D
June 30, 201115 yr Author Or Here >> http://www.gratuit-tv.com/rubrique,regarder-direct-star-en-live,1189264.html
June 30, 201115 yr I'm going! :dance: :dance: :dance: I. CAN'T. FUCKING. WAIT. :bomb: edit: can I be added to the list? I'd love to meet up with you guys (and to participate in whatever iniciative you're planning, if you're indeed planning something :P)! :nice:
June 30, 201115 yr Couldn't resist buying some glowsticks today. :) I'm going! :dance: :dance: :dance: I. CAN'T. FUCKING. WAIT. :bomb: edit: can I be added to the list? I'd love to meet up with you guys (and to participate in whatever iniciative you're planning, if you're indeed planning something :P)! :nice:Added! :nice: See you on Sunday! :awesome:
June 30, 201115 yr Yes, please please please someone try to record it! :nice: I've just sewn straps onto the edges + middle of our banner-to-be! :dance: Looking forward to how it'll look like. :) That's looking great,Anna!! See you tomorrow ;)
Create an account or sign in to comment