✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-July-2011] Coldplay @ Main Square Festival, Arras, France

coldplay12

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.stylefile.de/molotow-premium-spruehdose-fid-8508.html

I know most of you don't speak German but you can have a look at the colours. I could order everything there but obviously I don't want to pay the full 30 € (shipping included). On the other hand this might be useful for the whole tour and we could pass it on.

I'd suggest the following ones:

41(/33?)

signalschwarz transparent or 180

I think they looked good, Phil! :nice: The only one I'd wanna change is 85 to 88. Also the light pink one (12) might be a bit too light, what about 136?

41 is good, what's the difference between the transparent and the other black one? It would probably be best to take the non-transparent one.

We need a yellow one too! 82?

Would you be able to bring them to Arras without any problems? In that case I vote yes on the ordering :) If you have a Paypal account I could transfer you part of the sum or we could work it out at Main Square, whatever works best for you :)

Good job on finding all the colours! :awesome:

EDIT: Here are the colours I like... 2j0d25f.jpg

It's 31, 41, 65, 82, 88, 130, 136, 180. (I believe 41 might look nice changed to a more purple one)

You're right, your suggestions are even better =)

Actually I found that website because of an ad on the board...

Gonna work out the ordering in the next couple of days. Would be great if anyone else could bring something to spray on (SueDeN?). And you seriously don't want ME to spray on it ;) :D

http://www.stylefile.de/molotow-premium-spruehdose-fid-8508.html

I know most of you don't speak German but you can have a look at the colours. I could order everything there but obviously I don't want to pay the full 30 € (shipping included). On the other hand this might be useful for the whole tour and we could pass it on.

I'd suggest the following ones:

41(/33?)

signalschwarz transparent or 180

That is great! The cheapest I could find was around 6£/can :\

I agree with Anna's modification,it's going to look awesome. Let us know if you've figured out everything so we can split the price ;)

Hey everyone!

I'm so busy... so much has to be done before I leave in 10 days!! :bomb:

Anyways, I found the perfect tablecloth: 2,7m x 1,3m!

So it's this aspect ratio:

304bb866.jpg

Gives us plenty of room to create something... at the same time it's like a commitment / obligation to be front row... we can't hold this up from further away - nobody behind us would like it.

Soo, here we are talking about my main concern again:

Doors open at noon, the boys play at 11.30pm! :uhoh: :bigcry:

= Red Bull + Diapers? :thinking:

Soo, here we are talking about my main concern again:

Doors open at noon, the boys play at 11.30pm! :uhoh: :bigcry:

= Red Bull + Diapers? :thinking:

Good question :dizzy2: I'm sure we can do that somehow,I just can't see at the moment how we'll manage not to go the loo and stuff. We'll have to come up with a good plan.

That's great Anna :D

It'll be bloody hard going! There's no denying that, but it's just one day and it'll be worth it.

There will be a huge group of us and in between the earlier bands the crowd behind us will disperse, so we can sit and if we go to the toilets in 1s and 2s there'll be enough of us left to hold places at the barrier.

Then if we make say PJ Harvey as the loo cut off point, which is when people will start staying put and refusing to move, then we're only looking at the same period of time without moving as at Wembley. Remember we got in there at 4pm and didn't move until after they came off stage and we did that two nights in a row (AND endured Girls Aloud whilst doing it!! :P)

It'll be bloody hard going! There's no denying that, but it's just one day and it'll be worth it.

There will be a huge group of us and in between the earlier bands the crowd behind us will disperse, so we can sit and if we go to the toilets in 1s and 2s there'll be enough of us left to hold places at the barrier.

Then if we make say PJ Harvey as the loo cut off point, which is when people will start staying put and refusing to move, then we're only looking at the same period of time without moving as at Wembley. Remember we got in there at 4pm and didn't move until after they came off stage and we did that two nights in a row (AND endured Girls Aloud whilst doing it!! :P)

Cool,sounds like a plan :) WE CAN DO THIS *trying to convince my mind* :angry: (fyi that's a determined face,not an angry one ;) )

We can do it! Anyone who has ever queued with me knows my front row determination :lol:

:laugh3:Ok,Mich,you will come with me if I have to go somewhere as my bodyguard to get back into front row ;) WE CAN DO IT, WE WILL DO IT :) :veryangry2:

Mich, you're the best! :hug: I'm totally with you - it'll be so worth it. As long as we stick together, take care of each other and keep up spirits up then we'll have the best time :awesome:

Plus once the other bands start then we'll have something else to think about than peeing and drinking and stuff :P

Back to the banner for a bit...

How fast does spray paint dry on linen?

And will it become stiff or stay flexible?

Should we try to come up with a draft of what it could look like beforehand or just see what it'll become on the day? :shy:

Plus once the other bands start then we'll have something else to think about than peeing and drinking and stuff :P
Haha yes! :awesome:

And I'm afraid I'll have used all my energy for Portishead and Elbow before CP come on... Beware of a singing name twin during those two! :uhoh: :P