✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5: How are you all feeling?

cleeson7

ya, or maybe EMI had something to do with it, idk....whatever it might of been i dont like it

im definitely feeling like were getting something this month. for sure. u can hold me to that! :D

I feel the same! All the news we have heard lately (although minimal) just screams "big news in the near future!"

Oh dear, are we gonna have to start another poll wagering when Roadie #42 will finally post again? :laugh3:

I mean, at this point we're all so underwhelmed that we're basically prodding each other with twigs and talking about the weather. The weather sucks, BTW.

Roadie #43 is in rehab and denied Internet access there. He also has a few legal issues with the Coldplay staff, who have issued a cease and desist letter which prohibits any leaking of LP5 info or scandalous band member secrets.

(Translation: I used up all my good material for the R#43 gimmick and it probably wouldn't be very funny if I were to run it into the ground. I'll have to come up with another guise.)

Oh dear, are we gonna have to start another poll wagering when Roadie #42 will finally post again? :laugh3:

I mean, at this point we're all so underwhelmed that we're basically prodding each other with twigs and talking about the weather. The weather sucks, BTW.

Haha :laugh3: so true :P

When I heard clocks on the radio the guy said, "clocks are awesome! And even more awesome is that coldplay wrote a song about them. New material from them coming up this year..."

I was like, ugh they need to speed it up a bit though! :P

• 4 weeks later...