✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5: How are you all feeling?

cleeson7

Is anyone desperate to hear some news on the new album. Im getting fidgety and need to no something. We haven't heard from R.42 for agesssss. Im sure the lads are working really hard and fair play to them but lets hear this album or atleast a song :P

Is anyone else excited? or u getting impatient! I need something to distract myself from the wait.

EDIT: I ACTUALLY CANNOT WAIT MUCH LONGER

May? Uh oh the U2 album comes out in may....

It would be great to see them fighting for the top spot :D . And Coldplay getting the top spot :cool: :P

Im getting anxious. I will be fine when they post some dates or something . I mean , i dont care if they say the album is beeing released in May or Dicember , I just want to know exactly when .. ( though i prefer May :p )

I think that my main problem its not knowing :\

argh! i keep thinking about it too everytime i hear a song and remember how it was to hear it for the first time...i want at least something about the LP5 (anything!!!) to be said so we have something to hold on to! im imagining listening to LP5 will be something like this:

1st song: wow thats incredible how can it get better?!

2nd song: wow thats incredible how can it get better?!

3rd song: wow thats incredible how can it get better?!

4th song: wow thats incredible how can it get better?!

5th song: wow thats incredible how can it get better?!

6th song: wow thats incredible how can it get better?!

7th song: wow thats incredible how can it get better?!

8th song: wow thats incredible how can it get better?!

9th song: wow thats incredible how can it get better?! o dang its over :(

I punch a kitten every day in impatience and will continue punching a kitten every day until LP5 is released. Coldplay is in favor of animal rights, correct? If they want to save some kittens, they would be wise to release the album soon.

But in all seriousness, 3 years is perfectly normal between releases. If you talk to me halfway through the year and nothing has yet happened (and I won't be surprised if nothing has), my attitude may be different.

For me, the wait last year flew by. Now, it feels really slow, and I'm getting pretty anxious for any LP5 news. I'm really excited, and I really hope it will be a good album.

I puI'll be back in the Coldplay fandomnch a kitten every day in impatience and will continue punching a kitten every day until LP5 is released. Coldplay is in favor of animal rights, correct? If they want to save some kittens, they would be wise to release the album soon.

:wreck:

I just want a release date. Even if that date is December 2011, it at least gives me something solid to be looking forward to.

I have moved onto other music so that I will be refreshed for the new album

I hope this album is good :bomb:

Me too. I seriously haven't listened to Coldplay in a few months. :thinking:

Now that I've broadened my music library, LP5 has to be good to get listened to at all. :P

I punch a kitten every day in impatience and will continue punching a kitten every day until LP5 is released. Coldplay is in favor of animal rights, correct? If they want to save some kittens, they would be wise to release the album soon.

But in all seriousness, 3 years is perfectly normal between releases. If you talk to me halfway through the year and nothing has yet happened (and I won't be surprised if nothing has), my attitude may be different.

LMAOOOO @ punching kittens

Has it been 3 years? Wowsers! 3 years was far too long imo. Im frustrated @ this point. They play too much. They need to hurry the :censored: up and stop teasing! Give me what I want now!

They're building up the anticipation so much with all these tour dates and going on radio shows that I'm going a little crazy because I know we must me SO close to getting an actual release date and maybe a single. Plus, I think it's a little fishy that #42 hasn't been saying much. I seriously hope they announce it this month or next.

i still seriously think that they originally planned to say something BIG last month on the Zane Lowe show but then something happened and they decided against it cause that whole situation was weird...

oh, I remember that, I thought they were going to announce something big too, maybe the name of the album, or Glastonbury-which was discreetly hinted at, anyways- I had been listening since 4am (here) and when nothing happened I got so disappointed :lol:

It could be true what you say, you know...maybe they changed plans about the album at the last minute, it's not unheard of.