✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris @ Leicester Square - PAUL Premiere NOW!

Oz

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww poor Chrissy looks like a third wheel in that video :P I knew he'd go to this, I should've gone to Leicester Square, especially as I'm a massive Pegg fan too!

Quote from Simon:

The Hot Fuzz actor joked "I want to play tiny gigs in a folk band with Chris. That would be delightful. We'd have to go to really small pubs and bars in the country and probably have a secret name so no one would find out. Gwyneth has a great little voice, so she could join too!"

http://amarsejpal.blogspot.com/2011/02/london-last-night-paul-film-premiere.html?showComment=1297156787041#c3047813902892364567

Think really hard about that ;)

:) I wore heels until 6 1/2 months with my twins, at which point my husband put them under lock & key (no such thing as a low heel in my closet -- 3" at minimium.)

Anyway, I found that people won't let you walk very far, nor stand for a very long so in reality, ones time on their feet in heels is rather limited. Besides, center of gravity already thrown off even barefoot so it doesn't really matter what you wear as long as you're comfortable & confident! :D

Aww congrats to them both! She looks radiant for it and he looks really great too, very smart! ;) Wonder if it'll be another girl or a mini-Jonny boy :heart:

Heels are fine for the odd occasion when pregnant if she feels comfortable enough. She'd have been sitting watching the film anyway so wouldn't be on her feet for long. Wish we could see the bump! I wonder how far gone she is... album or baby, which one first? :thinking:

:) I wore heels until 6 1/2 months with my twins, at which point my husband put them under lock & key (no such thing as a low heel in my closet -- 3" at minimium.)

Anyway, I found that people won't let you walk very far, nor stand for a very long so in reality, ones time on their feet in heels is rather limited. Besides, center of gravity already thrown off even barefoot so it doesn't really matter what you wear as long as you're comfortable & confident! :D

^ Oh, yeah, absolutely! :D It's not that common to wear heels while pregnant though, so that was more what I meant :)

And good on you for managing to walk in heels expecting twins! :awesome:

I never see pregnant women wear high heels, so when I saw Chloe was wearing them I was a bit shocked. But yeah, why not!