✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I will do a cover of a Coldplay song if you help me LAST DAY TO VOTE!

MrMagpie

So not sure if many of you venture into the World of Music or not, but you may know that I run a music blog called the Broken Speaker. Currently I'm in a contest to find the top music website in Canada run by CBC Radio 3 (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation). It started off with a list of 120 websites. That was cut down to 60 (where I beat out Arcade Fire's website :P ), then I made the top 30. Surprisingly I am now in the top 20. The next cut comes this week and I'm trying to make the top 10.

If I do make the top 10 I will put aside all my dignity and do a cover of a Coldplay song of the forum's choice.

Basically go to this site: http://radio3.cbc.ca/#/polls/?pollId=94

And vote for "The Broken Speaker".

You can do this once per 24 hours.

I can't believe I actually just posted this.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I've actually remembered to vote 3 days in a row now. Is Top 10 the final round?

(Also, Arcade Fire's website kinda sucks, but so do a lot of official band sites.)

As for the rest of you...what Coldplay song would you say features the most difficult falsetto? :P

So not sure if many of you venture into the World of Music or not, but you may know that I run a music blog called the Broken Speaker. Currently I'm in a contest to find the top music website in Canada run by CBC Radio 3 (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation). It started off with a list of 120 websites. That was cut down to 60 (where I beat out Arcade Fire's website :P ), then I made the top 30. Surprisingly I am now in the top 20. The next cut comes this week and I'm trying to make the top 10.

If I do make the top 10 I will put aside all my dignity and do a cover of a Coldplay song of the forum's choice.

Basically go to this site: http://radio3.cbc.ca/#/polls/?pollId=94

And vote for "The Broken Speaker".

You can do this once per 24 hours.

I can't believe I actually just posted this.

I recall you asking for a copy of LRLRL and saying you would adopt a Coldplay fanboy avi if sent one. Well I sent it and have yet to se this fanboyness displayed. So you post that cover, then I will vote for you.

I recall you asking for a copy of LRLRL and saying you would adopt a Coldplay fanboy avi if sent one. Well I sent it and have yet to se this fanboyness displayed. So you post that cover, then I will vote for you.

Didn't I have a Guy avi for a while?

Guest howyousawtheworld

I think Amsterdam would be a lovely choice for everyone. Surely you like Amsterdam Briggins?