✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you think religion does more good or harm for the world?

the_gloaming09

yes descendants of Jesus adam & eve as genesis

Do you mean Phil Collins and Mike Rutherford?:P

Maybe that explains their song "Jesus, He Knows Me".......................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EprQGmZ3Imw]YouTube - Genesis - Jesus He Knows Me (1991)[/ame]

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently ...

ok this thread gives me scientology ads :blank:

well but If people discovered that the Bible is a history of imperial life of a family or something like that. and that the Bible describes the miracle just to do with love and that love is just a divine power. but any not religions.

which is related with all its miracles in the history unexplained.

will know

and Scientology is a cult that worships manipulate and glorify to not have soul . yes to become people without empathy. in addition they seek money from the rich and the poors, and worse they are brainwashed. they taught to be perfect.

sorry but in the world is already called superficial and is a genre of Scientology

because religion is just something private. everything is free,

and is just a idea for all this religions against people bisexual and homosexual :

for my part I have impression is like soul woman in the body of man or man soul in the body of woman . but the sicence not explain the soul, is not real then will not explain the behavior of very normal bi or gay . the people think they are crazy and is bad.

uh. I don't see the point of this thread but here are some non profit organizations

my fiancées church is trying to spread awareness of that are in need of help.

anyone can help & there is no need to say that anyones help can make a big

difference so if anyone is interested please read on. IF YOU AREN'T INTERESTED

THEN SKIP TO THE NEXT POST & WE CAN ALL KEEP ON WITH OUR LIVES. I'M NOT

HERE TO DISCUSS IF THIS IS RIGHT OR WRONG. I'M JUST TRYING TO DO MY PART. cheers :nice: & thanks.

A21

Trafficking in women is the second largest global organized crime today. It generates $12 billion a year. Visit thea21campain.org to find out what you can do to make a difference.

There are 1.39 million victims of commercial sexual servitude worldwide. Visit thea21campain.org to find out what you can do to reduce this number and save a life.

Only 1-2% of sex trafficking victims are rescued and only 1 in 100,000 Europeans involved in trafficking are convicted. You can make a difference. Visit thea21campaign.org to find out how.

The A21 Campaign is committed to raising global awareness and taking action to see human trafficking abolished in the 21st Century. Visit thea21campaign.org to join the cause.

A Child’s Place

As of June 2010 there were 4,453 identified homeless children enrolled in CMS schools – an estimated 1600 more are unidentified. Find out what A Child’s Place is doing to change this at achildsplace.org

The graduation rate for homeless children is below 25%. Be a part of helping a child graduate and lead a more successful life at achildsplace.org

Homeless children go hungry twice as often as other children and they are sick 4 times more often. Visit achildsplace.org to learn more about how you can make a difference.

Homeless children experience emotional and behavioral problems 3 times more than their peers. Find out how A Child’s Place is supporting these children in need at achildsplace.org

93% of A Child’s Place students are promoted to the next grade level and are able to read on grade level. Visit achildsplace.org to learn how you can be a part and make a difference in a child’s life.

Crisis Assistance Ministries

Over 220,000 families with children under 18 live below the poverty level

Over 46,000 single mothers in Charlotte (our town) live below poverty level

Last year over 70,000 people received financial assistance through the help of donors and volunteers at Crisis Assistance

Crisis Assistance is providing assistance and advocacy for people in financial crisis and empowering them toward self-sufficiency and inspiring our community to act in justice and generosity

BlessBack Worldwide

Of the 9 million people in Haiti, 2 million live in Port-au-Prince, the epicenter of the earthquake leaving millions in need of medical care and BlessBack Worldwide stepped into action. Visit blessbackworldwide.org to find out how.

BlessBack Worldwide has provided medical care for hundreds of children and families who were affected by the earthquake as well as the recent cholera outbreak. Visit blessbackworldwide.org to learn more.

The mission of BlessBack WorldWide is to provide medical and spiritual blessings to hurting people around the world. Visit blessbackworldwide.org to learn how you can join them - be the change the world is waiting for.

v5lp55.jpg

if you actually bothered looking at the website you would clearly see it in the header.

Why bothered looking ?

I know mind of prostitution and humiliation you know

my only friend romanian poor called Vero . sold little girl by his family .

well his suffering is my suffering, and me become strong for help her to live, all the days. real war to make her stay alive

I don't understand how people can think that religion does only good, or only evil when we are talk about every religion out there. There are some positive aspects, naturally, even if it's simply a sense of community. Likewise when you consider every religion there is no way that you can say it is completely positive when you look at the atrocities.

I respect anyone's opinion who's vote has been cast in either of these options, but I certainly disagree. I do not believe that there is only evil in anything. Even Hitler was nice to his dog, until he shot it.

Hello everyone

Interesting thread @ the_gloaming09

I think organized religion and religious institutions are very harmful BUT I don't mind people having a personal faith.

I think someone’s personal beliefs are okay as long as they don't shove their beliefs down other people’s throat.

@ Lyvie and Wyrd

Yes talks of religion arouse me very much

The harm comes from the people, not the religion. Every religion asks its adherents to do good, but what they do is corrupting the purity and the virtue of the religion. I took comparative religion course once and I got A- wtf I was supposed to get an A my essays were so good jeez I hate that lecturer

:|