✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Guy at Gwyneth premiere!

Mimixxx

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's critizice the pics... :sneaky:

Guy's scarf is horrible! He looks gay... :P And his girlfriend looks like his old aunt, that dress seems bought from a second-hand shop. And the make up? And the golden bag? Pleeeeeeease... not a good day for her :P

Jonny is lovely here, but she doesn't look like her girlfriend. She's really beautiful, but this pink belt... :confused: I think she's his sister *tries to convince herself*

And Chris... well, he's gorgeous there, and alone!! :sneaky: :P

Ooooops, what am I? A fashion critic? I'm evil sometimes... :dozey:

Evil Noni!

I agree with you though, neither Guy nor his gf look like they have any fashion sense...in that pic at least. (I know Guy can dress better) And yeah his gf does look a bit older, and Jonny's gf well, she's definately very pretty...I didn't think she'd be his typle for some reason. :confused:

Chris looks gorgeous, plain and simple.

....But if they're happy, I'm happy. :D

Let's critizice the pics... :sneaky:

Jonny is lovely here, but she doesn't look like her girlfriend. She's really beautiful, but this pink belt... :confused: I think she's his sister *tries to convince herself*

:lol: :lol:

yes, that's what we shall do. of course that was jonny's sister. who else would it be?

yes, delusional i shall be.

Noni! you're pure evil! hahahah but it's funny!

Well actually, I have no problem with the way anyone is dressed here, I find it amusing so it really doesn't bug me!

I still think it's all an act in Jonny and Chris' case, they pay their girls to make it LOOK like they are with them, but in fact..they are the ones that are truely together! ohh..I'm so smart! :lol: :D I know all!

I still think it's all an act in Jonny and Chris' case' date=' they pay their girls to make it LOOK like they are with them, but in fact..they are the ones that are truely together![/quote']

And YOU say I'm evil? :wink3: :lol: :lol:

And yeah, definitely, the blond girl is not his girlfriend... I think an 'average' girl would look better for him :sneaky: