✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Guy at Gwyneth premiere!

Mimixxx

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg..i got it..ok she's not 12..but what happened was that Johnny and Chris were reading these boards and they realized that we were all starting to catch on to them being "together" so they developed a plan to claim that they were dating "females" in hopes to not be discovered! Chris and Johnny probably called "Rent a girlfriend" and rented her out, just to look like they weren't together..oh boy, i've finally cracked it! i'm a genious! haha :D :lol: :sneaky: :lol:

hahahhaa oh they wouldn't mind, they're all just an act anyway! and thats why Chris got Gwennie, cos she's such a good actress that she could fake anything! so by getting her, it makes it more believable! but when no one is looking, Chris and Johnny are together! and they are laughing at how no one has figured all of this out...until NOW that is!! :D :lol:

Wow, Jonny's girlfriend is stunning!! Go Jonny - and there's me thinkinkg he was the shy retiring type!!

large47.jpg

Jon's girlfrend's so beautiful, i bet she's a model. I'm soooooo happy for Jon :blush:. Guy gf looks good too but she looks a bit old (not that there's anything wrong with that ;) ), maybe its the picture :confused:. Man, those girls r sooooo lucky :(