🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

They're from the MTV Secret Gig they did for X&Y, here it is on Youtube:

YouTube - Coldplay - Square One (MTV Live Secret Gig) ( HD )

That user has all of the parts on their channel too :D

These are WONDERFUL!!!!!!!! :shocked2: Thanks! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

You think you are hilarious don't you Min :P (:lol: I accidentally just spelt your name Mean :laugh4:).

No, it was just him and chocolate, Jonny and chocolate :wacko:.

Mmmmmmmmmmm! That's all you really need! :wacky: Hi Chris! :kiss:

Mmmmmmmmmmm! That's all you really need! :wacky: Hi Chris! :kiss:

Believe me, the chocolate was very delicious :wacko:. And hey you!! :kiss:

Hope you had a nice easter (despite working :bomb:).

I'll have those things for you soon(ish) :P.

Guest LiquidSky
Hahahahaha :lol:

:embarassed:

I'd still like to hear about it though :D

It was weird.. It wasn't even Coldplay related. I was at a park or something and I was with random people no one I could recognized but they were fun and we were dancing and running and then we walked through this huge white tunnel and you could see the city and we passed this two man sitting and someone freaked out. They started taking pictures with them and sitting on top of them to have their picture taken..and I was taking the pictures for them. I couldn't stop staring.. I was sorta paralyzed and smiling from ear to ear. Finally after everyone had their picture taken except me.. 'cause I got shy. One of them extends their hand to me and I sit of top of them too but he pushes me to the side so I am laying on his legs.. and then the other guy leans in and gives me a kiss to the side of my lips. I of course started blushing immediately and he whispers "I thought I should wake you up" and he laughs and smiles. It was Jonny.. aww :blush: but then we were dancing again and running around except it was dark now and the Chris and Jonny weren't there anymore.. RANDOM!

It was weird.. It wasn't even Coldplay related. I was at a park or something and I was with random people no one I could recognized but they were fun and we were dancing and running and then we walked through this huge white tunnel and you could see the city and we passed this two man sitting and someone freaked out. They started taking pictures with them and sitting on top of them to have their picture taken..and I was taking the pictures for them. I couldn't stop staring.. I was sorta paralyzed and smiling from ear to ear. Finally after everyone had their picture taken except me.. 'cause I got shy. One of them extends their hand to me and I sit of top of them too but he pushes me to the side so I am laying on his legs.. and then the other guy leans in and gives me a kiss to the side of my lips. I of course started blushing immediately and he whispers "I thought I should wake you up" and he laughs and smiles. It was Jonny.. aww :blush: but then we were dancing again and running around except it was dark now and the Chris and Jonny weren't there anymore.. RANDOM!

:lol::nice:

That's what I like about dreams, they can be as random as they like :P

Awwww that sounds lovely :nice:

jonny002.jpg

vlcsnap313269ag9.png