🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

I was listening to this old interview form 2005.

And it was C&J, and they asked if Jonny was dating? And he was just like uhh yes.

And then the interviewer was joking around saying "Well, I guess it depends what city you're in" and then it was just a running joke abuot Jonny being a bit of a whore.

And then later Chris was talking about America or whatever not liking them or something, and the interviewer was like "Maybe it's cause Jonny leaves all those girls in all those cities."

And Chris said "yeah, without paying them" lol

And then Jonny said very cutely "I pay!!"

I suspect our sweet sweet Jonny does lots and lots of very naughty things. :sneaky: :whip:

Double-dating Icelandic girls :whistle:

And it was C&J, and they asked if Jonny was dating? And he was just like uhh yes.

And then the interviewer was joking around saying "Well, I guess it depends what city you're in" and then it was just a running joke abuot Jonny being a bit of a whore.

And then later Chris was talking about America or whatever not liking them or something, and the interviewer was like "Maybe it's cause Jonny leaves all those girls in all those cities."

:laugh3:

Which interview was that?

He really does have the best smile :bomb:.

:wink3: You like that smile don't you Chris? :sneaky:

I suspect our sweet sweet Jonny does lots and lots of very naughty things. :sneaky: :whip:

:wacky:

:lol: Of course he pays! Hey...wait a minute...:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Double-dating Icelandic girls :whistle:

If he can do that then he can date all us Jonny girls right? Right?!?!:inquisitive:

:P

Guest LiquidSky
From LiquidSky's shared folder thing... Here's a link

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ygnxznmdznm

They do, however, ask Chris too many personal questions... I'm surprised he doesn't get more fed up that he did. But he did kind of get pretty fed up, lol.

uhhh I was gonna ask from where too..:laugh3: I guess I don't need to d/l it again. :embarassed:

From LiquidSky's shared folder thing... Here's a link

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ygnxznmdznm

They do, however, ask Chris too many personal questions... I'm surprised he doesn't get more fed up that he did. But he did kind of get pretty fed up, lol.

If he can do that then he can date all us Jonny girls right? Right?!?!:inquisitive:

:whistle:

He better :whip:

Agreed! :whip:

Awwwwww! Just like that cute C&J interview with the Australian woman in the Bakery... Jonny: "I love hoes." In that very cute voice. :blush: I wonder if that was a continuation of that joke...haha.

Definitely! Damn, if that boy is a cheater, he better put out for his biggest fans! :whip: :P

uhhh I was gonna ask from where too..:laugh3: I guess I don't need to d/l it again. :embarassed:

LOL! :hug:

Today I bought this and named it JB. :D

SI_lxs_34FRONT.jpg

OH SQueeee! Congrats Angie! :dance:

Nice!

Btw... JB backwards is BJ.

Coincidence?

I think not.

I have had that exact same thought numerous times.

:embarassed:

:drunk:

Nice!

Btw... JB backwards is BJ.

Coincidence?

I think not.

Wait, I don't get this? What is BJ? :embarassed:

And did you hear Chris saying: "Jonny does great things for American sex trade" :inquisitive: :sneaky:

Today I bought this and named it JB. :D

SI_lxs_34FRONT.jpg

How's the backseat?:wink3:

That was usefull information :lol: I get it now, thanks for explaining :lol:

Interesting point you guys made here.... JB - BJ :sneaky:

:lol:

This is why this thread can be scary to visit sometimes :laugh4: :P.

Not scary, Chris! Informative...educational even:D

Nipple alert! :inquisitive:

alby50.jpg

:wacky: