✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

Ask Lori, Min. She may know :whistle:

:wink3: :kiss:

From the picture that Roadie 42 tweeted: I lightened it & ..... JONNY HAS NO SHIRT ON BITCHES.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

tinyjonnybody-1.jpg

OMG!!!!! :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk: :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I hate to be a complainer here, but the one time someone catches him shirtless on camera, and you can hardly see ANYTHING. :dozey: Thanks Miller. I am staying optimistic that this isn't the last time it will happen. C'mon J, we LOOOOOVE you shirtless! :wink3: :kiss: Or basically any way at all. :heart:

Damn you to hell Miller! Get a better fucking camera with some fucking flash on it! :bigcry:

I know! :bigcry:

No hat too? :o

That's what I thought too! But it is so hard to see. Man, he may be ticked about this pic if he is both shirtless AND hatless. GAH I wish it was clear! :bomb: Jonny with no shirt+no hat almost = Jonny in his sleeping form. Almost. :rolleyes: I have so been hoping to see his chest one day. Well, at least we are slightly closer. Sigh. :heart:

But still,

:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk: