✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

It's short I know but here my video about the Main Square Festival and Jonny (In 2:01 only :D) ! Enjoy ! More soon ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7rf6ZDm2qQ]YouTube - Coldplay - Main Square Festival Arras 2009 C-Stage (Green Eyes)[/ame]

i wish jonny would try to romance me w/ french...:laugh3: i wouldn't mind chris trying so either..:D

isn't violet so adorable?9e7kj

:stunned: I am a bit shocked she is posting pics online of their daughter. BUT OMG does Violet look like Jonny! :blush: I wish she had been looking up in that pic... it looks like she has his eyes. :wacky: She certainly has his hair. :wacky:

that's what I thought too!

I wonder if she ever comes into this thread?

I kind of hope not... people haven't always been very nice about her on here and it would be horrible to come on a forum and find people have made mean comments about you... :\ Plus she'd probably be freaked out at the level of the jonny-love in here, not to mention the Chris-Jonny love!! :laugh3:

Anyway - cute pics! She is a very beautiful girl! They seem like a very 'normal' and happy family. I wonder if Guy taught her how to use twitter - they seem to use the same camera style. Now Guy just needs to teach Jonny... :wink3:

:stunned: I am a bit shocked she is posting pics online of their daughter. BUT OMG does Violet look like Jonny! :blush: I wish she had been looking up in that pic... it looks like she has his eyes. :wacky: She certainly has his hair. :wacky:

I'm not so surprised. Lots of people twitter about their kids. My friend showed me a twitter picture of her newborn niece taken a few hours after she was born, with the birth weight etc tweeted with it. They were so proud! :heart:

Most of the pics you can't see her face anyway and to be honest, it's not like Jonny is famous enough for it to be a big deal. No one (apart from us!) are going to care about pics of his family. There are lots of pictures of Nico in Jo's and her friends blogs and even one in a magazine and it's not been a big deal. It would only be a big deal if it was Apple or Moses. The twitter comment was cute - with the bless you mummy thing - she sounds really sweet... just like her dad! :D