✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

Well, watching Mike's video of LITii, it does look like he tried to give them to me and Angie. He looks at us and then walks straight to us. Mike is taping and is right next to me on my right. Watch at 3:12.

Mike's videos came out so good, but he watches Chris too much. We will have to coach him before Alpine. :lol:

AMAAAAZING pics Angie :clap: I'm so glad there were some Jonnygirls at this show! You guys got some really great vids and photos and Jonny looks so great in all of these. :dance:

I have to admit I usually grumble to myself when I see live recordings from the shows where the taper stays on Chris the whole time but there are no complaints here, it's all Jonny all the time :guitarist:

Thanks for the Politik one Lori! Jonny singing :bomb:

Mike's videos came out so good, but he watches Chris too much. We will have to coach him before Alpine. :lol:

:lol: OK, I will work on him. But Chris IS his favorite Angie. He did get a good deal of J footage for a Chris person though! :dance:

AMAAAAZING pics Angie :clap: I'm so glad there were some Jonnygirls at this show! You guys got some really great vids and photos and Jonny looks so great in all of these. :dance:

I have to admit I usually grumble to myself when I see live recordings from the shows where the taper stays on Chris the whole time but there are no complaints here, it's all Jonny all the time :guitarist:

Thanks for the Politik one Lori! Jonny singing :bomb:

:D You're welcome! :wacko: with his eyes closed...:bomb:

Here are the pics of Jonny I took at the Indy show on June 5...enjoy!!

IMG_6371.jpg

IMG_6407.jpg

IMG_6492.jpg

IMG_6288.jpg

IMG_6357.jpg

100_2293.jpg

100_2298.jpg

100_2303.jpg

100_2333.jpg

100_2375.jpg

100_2381.jpg

100_2391.jpg

100_2412.jpg

100_2415.jpg

100_2423.jpg

100_2427.jpg

100_2434.jpg

100_2470.jpg

100_2471.jpg

OK Mary im seriously jealous of all the awesome pics u got :dozey:

those are great!!

and sadly this pic that i came in here to post pales in comparison.....but here it is anyway.......

some Jonny tummy for u all :wink3:

202.jpg

those are great!!

and sadly this pic that i came in here to post pales in comparison.....but here it is anyway.......

202.jpg

Jonny Tummy!!! :sweatdrop:

aww dont be, your guy pics are amazing!! I was too far from him to get really good one's but I will be posting the one's I got in the Guy thread here in a few.

;)

Brilliant Jonny pics Mary!!! Thank you!!!!

those are great!!

202.jpg

OOOoooooooooooooh Jonnytummy :wacky:

*pokes*

Thanks Liz! :D

I think its time we started a petition to get Jonny to take off his hat so we can see his hair again...

you know, I really like his hat, but I'm with you.

He has great hair. (well, I hope he still has so) What if he's wearing it just because he is bald? :confused:

but the other thing, I thought about, is. What if he lost a bet with Chris :sneaky: so that he has to wear it maybe for the whole vlv tour! :laugh3: