✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

I'm not so surprised. Lots of people twitter about their kids. My friend showed me a twitter picture of her newborn niece taken a few hours after she was born, with the birth weight etc tweeted with it. They were so proud! :heart:

Most of the pics you can't see her face anyway and to be honest, it's not like Jonny is famous enough for it to be a big deal. No one (apart from us!) are going to care about pics of his family. There are lots of pictures of Nico in Jo's and her friends blogs and even one in a magazine and it's not been a big deal. It would only be a big deal if it was Apple or Moses. The twitter comment was cute - with the bless you mummy thing - she sounds really sweet... just like her dad! :D

I KNEW you would say that! :P I hope we get a pic of Violet's eyes! :wacky: :heart:

I KNEW you would say that! :P I hope we get a pic of Violet's eyes! :wacky: :heart:

Ah you know me too well! ;)

I hope so too. I wonder if she's on tour. Hope we get some extra backstage pics of the boys! :wink3:

You know she probably doesn't even realise anyone knows her name, she's gonna be so freaked out if a load of Coldplay fans start following her :uhoh:

Her name has been mentioned in several interviews with Jonny, I guess some fans would know who she is (not to mention crazy coldplayers :P). I drew the line @ following her though.

Yeah I know we know who she is, I just mean she probably doesn't realise we know, otherwise I don't think she would've put all that personal stuff up, plus I doubt she reads his interviews. :D

I too will not be following her.

You know she probably doesn't even realise anyone knows her name, she's gonna be so freaked out if a load of Coldplay fans start following her :uhoh:

I agree. I hope a whole bunch of people don't start following her. it would be creepy. :uhoh2:

I agree. I hope a whole bunch of people don't start following her. it would be creepy. :uhoh2:

I guess it is rather creepy....but it looks like there a few Coldplay fans following her already (no one on here). And it looks like Chloe follows Coldplaying.com's & Coldplay's Twitter. She has to know we know about her....I wouldn't be shocked if she read our board...if she wanted to keep private I guess she wouldn't have opened a Twitter where all can see. And it doesn't appear she is putting anything too personal on there. I think it's neat...getting a teeny glimpse of his family and him out and about doing things outside of his job. Who wouldn't be a little curious? I think they expect us to be curious. Following on Twitter and following someone literally are very different. I may not follow her but I may take a peak once in a while. :)