✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

I cannot get over this picture :drunk:

He's playing the Scientist and he's looking so beautiful.

:bigcry:

/fangirl :D

me either!:bomb:it's nothing short of a masterpiece. You could frame it:shocked2:

DSC_0237-1.jpg

:heart:

KissesBirds said:
:stunned: I am a bit shocked she is posting pics online of their daughter. BUT OMG does Violet look like Jonny! :blush: I wish she had been looking up in that pic... it looks like she has his eyes. :wacky: She certainly has his hair. :wacky:

Edited by dessertstealer

i was also shocked that she would put up such personal pictures, especially this:

http://twitpic.com/aqm2n

does jonny know about this? i assumed he liked his privacy!

P.S= violet does look like jonny! as soon as i saw pics of her i was like "yeah she is defnitely jonny's daughter!

I don't know that it's that personal... I mean, you can't actually see his face and she never refers to him or Violet by name - or even Coldplay. Weirdly it's actually far less personal than stuff the other wives have done, like magazine interviews or shots inside their homes, which both Gwyneth and Joanna have done.

I think we can assume he knows! :P The photo of her walking on a beach was probably taken by him. I think the photos are kind of cool. Nothing too personal but enough to make them interesting.